“End of the deay meal”

Kelsey's Restaurant
Ranked #147 of 298 Restaurants in Newmarket
Reviewed 28 August 2017

The staff was great and food good. the calamari was loved by everyone. My daughter does not eat salt and had a lovely no salt salad.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Had lunch at this Kelseys location for first time. Average service and food quality, nothing special. Probably a decent place for a group to have drinks and appetizers, but just average for a couple wanting a nice meal together. Nice selection of local craft beers on tap.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I hadn't been to the Newmarket Kelsey's since it underwent it's renovations. It was just ok. My kids (ages 11 and 13) and I stopped in to split some appetizers and they were ok. Not bad, not spectacular. Service was ok. Just another typical restaurant.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We went out for a beer and some appetizers and decided to try the newly renovated Kelsey's. They are supposed to be known for their wings. We ordered 10 to split, and they were SO small! Not good at all. Also, the calamari/shrimp appetizer is not good - but a bunch of 'deep fried' taste - can't tell what you are eating.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

It had been awhile since I have been back to Kelseys in Newmarket. My last visit was quite a good experience. This visit started badly and never recovered. First upon entering we left to wait as if it was an inconvenience for the staff as they stood around chatting with one another. Once we were seated and our server took a drink order, a person from a pizza company showed up with a delivery. The young man from the kitchen appeared and payed the delivery person, then happily took the pizza and returned to the kitchen. The cheeseburger I ordered was ok, but nothing special. The fries were under cooked. I guess, what should be expected when another fast food restaurant is delivering to the kitchen staff at the one your about to eat at.