“Awful”

Golden Dragon
Ranked #182 of 300 Restaurants in Newmarket
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Has to be the worst Chinese restaurant in Newmarket. Chicken balls were only half way decent item and everything was lukewarm. Customer service was also awful...when i called to complain about a dish they said it is a personal preference and lots of people complain about it. Perhaps they should have said that when I ordered it!!

1  Thank DiscerningMom73

Reviewed 14 December 2016

the food is great, cheap and fast. But the staff is so rude, and they almost never have drinks. The price is right and they have free wifi so I gave them 3 stars

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

The general tao, lemon chicken, chicken balls and fried rice are all great items. I love how they put the sauce on the side of the lemon chicken. And chicken balls so they don't get soggy. Friendly staff and I like how I can watch them cook in front of me and not hide there kitchen conditions. I recommend.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

We order from here regularly. Took us a while to find a great Chinese food place in Newmarket. This one is by far the best In the town. Whole family loves it and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

We ordered some standard dishes and they were all good, not great but acceptable. The only thing that stood out to me were the chicken balls, they were smaller than usual almost bite size, that's what made them great, not heavily covered in batter, really good.
I will try them again in the future and order some different dishes. I want to give a good rating but I wasn't totally convinced.
Though, great service and speedy delivery.