“Best burrito in town!”

Bar Burrito
Ranked #134 of 300 Restaurants in Newmarket
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Never had anything off the menu that I didn't enjoy! Easily the best Burritos in town! I usually get a chicken and steak mix, and I appreciate how customizable everything is.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I went and immediately got food poisoning. The options are good. I didn't mind it, but paid for it badly.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

A very nice couple run this restaurant. I get takeout from them relatively regularly. The meals are always excellent with good portions and great flavour.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

I love Mexican - if you think you'll going to get authentic Mexican you'd be mistaken. But for a quick texmex bite - its pretty good. Ingredients seemed fresh, price is what it is - not cheap but the burrito are filling.
Worth a shot, I've been a couple times for my fix.

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

This is horrible place to get a burrito. Mucho burrito is so so so much better. When I ordered the chorizo sausage burrito the meat was horrible it was like a cut up breakfast sausage... Definitely not chorizo. And the skimped on the veggie toppings too. This place sucks.