“Great pizza”

Pizzaville Pizza Panzerotto
Ranked #190 of 298 Restaurants in Newmarket
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Was looking for a different pizza joint to try and this happened to be a place I was driving by. Was absolutely thrilled with my wife and my pizza and the three kids cleaned up their pizza. This place is the reason we switched to this place as our new regular. Too bad people have bad reviews as I have yet to have a bad pizza as we do regular Friday night pizza night with the kids.

Reviewed 25 December 2015

we were heading back home from a late visit with friendss. decided we wanted a pizza. we stopped at the 404 plaza grabbed their walk in special ( large pizza with 3 topping for $12.99) they were very generous with the toppings and it was ready within the 15- 20 min parameter they specified..there was plenty of room to eat in if you chose to do so ( we didn't), Their large was the size of a medium at any other pizzeria. The sauce was a bit on the spicy side (I happen to love spicy. However, there was something in it that caused my & the Mrs mouths to blister). My young child will not eat anything spicy, as a result she didn't eat more than a bite (the sauce did leave something to be desired). The crust was a thin crispy crust not the type I happen to enjoy for a pizza.
overall it was OK at best. Aside from their large being a medium anywhere else and their pizza sauce being spicy and causing blisters in my mouth from something in it

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

Horrible pizza quality. The pizza was cold and undercooked and doughy, even though I asked for it to be cooked well done. Sauce is pretty damn bad, store bought for sure. Never go here. Very inexperienced cooks.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

I have been ordering from here for a while now. They have never messed up any orders, pizza is always piping hot, quick delivery, and very friendly delivery service.

Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

Well. I like to come because the slices are usually decent. I like the dough they use for their pizza. Tonight my slice was cold. And the music in the store was too loud. I could barely here myself think.