“Slow takeout service”

Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill
Ranked #177 of 317 Restaurants in Newmarket
Cuisines: Healthy, Canadian, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Since our doors first opened in 1954, Canadian families have been coming back to Swiss Chalet generation after generation. Our rotisserie ovens only accept fresh (never frozen), grain-fed, Canadian Grade A chickens, because quality is all we know. So what will it be? A Quarter Chicken with fries?
Reviewed 27 November 2016

In town for business and came to this location for takeout. Staff service was slower than usual despite the fact that the restaurant was not busy. Food was to Swiss Chalet standard.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Portion sizes have become pitiful. 2 quarter chicken dinners and we both left still hungry. Asked for a side of mashed potatoes and literally got 3 forkfuls. We won't be back.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

We met family at the Swiss Chalet 1111Davis road newmarket. The food and service was great. The ladies washroom wasnt. No toilet paper, paper towel dispenser want working and the dtalls were dirty. Very disappointed.
We would still go back.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Ordered from Swiss Chalet at Davis/Leslie in Newmarket. 1st delivery came in good time, except they got my child's order completely wrong. Even though Burgers were on the receipt, I got chicken fingers. Customer service offered to "Rush" delivery of the right item which I accepted. Well now my "Rush" order has taken longer then my original order and the funny thing is, if my order had of taken thing long originally it would have been free!
Called customer service and they refused to refund my order. So now with all the other meals gone cold, they offered to re-send the entire meal. Since I didn't feel like waiting another hour and a half, I declined and am still waiting almost an hour later for this Rush order. Will never order from here again. Brutal customer service

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

I stopped in near closing time for a late supper. The server was prompt, friendly and my meal arrived quickly, piping hot and exactly as ordered. It wasn't the "dregs" one might expect when a restaurant is closing up, and my piece of chicken was a bit larger than the I have been served at other Swiss Chalet locations.