“You can always count on Swiss Chalet”

Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill
Ranked #191 of 306 Restaurants in Newmarket
Cuisines: Healthy, Canadian, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Since our doors first opened in 1954, Canadian families have been coming back to Swiss Chalet generation after generation. Our rotisserie ovens only accept fresh (never frozen), grain-fed, Canadian Grade A chickens, because quality is all we know. So what will it be? A Quarter Chicken with fries?
Reviewed 14 October 2017

While I tend not to eat chicken at restaurants any more, when I did, I absolutely loved Swiss Chalet! Their sauce, fries, and chicken were such a wonderful combination, and the quality seems to have held over the years (although I do wonder if they've changed their sauce ever so slightly). Swiss Chalet has always been terrifically family-friendly, and a consistent place to eat-in or to order out. You always know exactly what you're going to get at Swiss Chalet: great-tasting food, friendly service, a warm, bustling atmosphere, and a fairly affordable meal.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Server didn't come to ensure we needed anything else. I had to get the attention of another server to request relish. Sat with an empty glass of water for at least 10 minutes- imagine if I had been choking because food had lodged in my throat due to dryness. Food was ok and order was accurate. Service of food from time of order was reasonably quick.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Love Swiss chalet,but their take out is poor, always missing something,and the quality is below eat in. They sent a hot roast sandwich,with hard Nuggets of beef.Totally inedible and missed the fries,. Ya they offer to give credit but 1 meal not eaten, don't do take out if you cannot do it well

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Placed a $40 order for delivery.
Never had a problem here except the $12 order of wings consisted of 9 wings that were the smallest I have ever seen.
Have an ounce scale and they weighed a total of 7.4 ounces.
Seriously? ?

Reviewed 17 January 2017

If you are looking for hot fresh food, this is not the place for you. Twice since the reno we tried and twice we were more than disappointed. First we ordered the spinach dip, it was rock hard (old) and somehow still frozen in the middle, chips were stale and gross so we sent it back, than my sandwich came also still frozen in the middle, we sent it back, for dessert we tried the doughnuts, they came out hot but raw on the inside. Not once did a manager come to ask why our food was returned although the server was very apologetic. We tried delivery for festive specials this year, when we got our food we noticed there was no cranberry sauce or stuffing and the fries were pure mush and the chicken was burnt. When we drove it back to the store the manager just looked at us and didn't offer to fix it, I asked for all of my money back and have never been back.

1  Thank ChubbyCarbLover