US$83
Super 8 by Wyndham Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$87
Hotels.com
Knights Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$53
Midland Inn & Suites(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$95
Kings Inn(Midland)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$49
US$48
Comfort Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$52
US$50
US$113
US$105
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 December 2016

My elderly mother became storm stayed in Midland and checked into the Shamrock motel. She phoned me via her cell phone but told me her phone battery was low so did not want to talk long on it. I phoned the motel and asked to be transferred to her room. When I told the person that answered the phone my mother's name he said "we do not have anyone by that name staying here". When I challenged him on that and started to explain who I was looking for, he hung up on me. This certainly did not seem like a very professional way to treat anyone. For that reason, I would not recommend staying there.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Al E
Shamrock_Midland, Owner at The Shamrock Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2016

Dear AI E,

Thanks for providing review to Shamrock Motel. I apologize for inconvenience caused to you and your mother during her stay. I have talked to manager about the incident and knew that he didn't understand the name properly on the phone. I apologize again for this incident and ensure that this wouldn't be happen again to you and any other customer.
We wish for pleasant future stay in the Shamrock Motel.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

I am usually really picky on where I stay but do to all rooms being sold out in Midland this motel was selected. I was pleasantly surprised. Yes it needs updated and is an old style hotel. BUT bed was comfortable and the shower was hot and water had lots of pressure. I would not hesitate to stay again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Kek74
Shamrock_Midland, Owner at The Shamrock Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Dear Kek,

Thanks for providing great review to Shamrock Motel. We are continuously put efforts to improve services and customer satisfaction in the motel. We are looking forward for your stay in future in Shamrock Motel.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

We weren't looking for fancy; just a clean place to lay our heads down for the night. And we were pleased with this accommodation. Yes it's old and outdated décor and there are a few glitches but for the price...it was right. Plus it was a safe, secure place!
There's some playground equipment also.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 827Greta

Dear Greta!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Tiny room, thin walls, electrical tape holding the sink drain together, soft mattress, 1960's decor with vintage bedspread, tempermental vintage lock on the door, very loud a/c unit. Good water pressure and has picnic tables outside the units.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Shamrock_Midland, Owner at The Shamrock Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Dear Dawn

Thanks for providing review. We are happy to see you comment about picnic tables and water pressure.
We are sorry to hear about another inconvenience caused to you due to ac unit a/c unit, sink drain pipe issue and vintage décor/lock issues. We would have taken some corrective actions if you would report this complaint earlier to manager. We are continuously put efforts for improvement in the motel. We wish for your pleasant and comfortable stay in future in Shamrock Motel.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

Very outdated room. Clean bathroom & bed. Owner needs to update. Electrical plugs were for 2 prong plugs only. Wifi was very slow. The outside has BBQ's and children's play area, cut grass and flowers...BUT !

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Catharine12you

Dear Catharine,

Thanks for providing review for Shamrock Motel. We will take necessary action to update electrical plug and check wifi signals at the lower end. We are continuously put efforts to improve the motel and your suggestions are appericiated.

We wish your pleasant and comfortable stay in your next visit.