US$84
Super 8 by Wyndham Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
Midland Inn & Suites(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$84
Comfort Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
Kings Inn(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$47
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

US$65
US$52
US$49
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$99
Christie's Mill Inn and Spa(Port Severn)(Great Value!)
US$193
All reviewspark villaroom was cleanoffice areadairy queendowntown corelow pricei highly recommend this hotelbagelsnext morninggreat sleepsitting areafree breakfastbbqmotelmicrowavedominosbreaker
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Went to book a room here however after seeing it we could not stay, it smelled awful of old socks and cigarette smoke. There seemed to be folks there who had taken up pennant residence and were outside smoking all over the place it was just not the place for us, beware if you are booking this place that the pictures are nothing like the actual motel it's very run down. The staff however were very nice to us and refunded our money.

Room Tip: Look before you accept the room you have booked.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Dani B, Front Office Manager at Knights Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I am truly sorry to hear your stay with us was not a good one. We take all complaints very seriously and are in the process of dealing with them. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to rectify your opinion of us.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We ended up with the "honeymoon suite" because that was all they had left. We quickly checked in, dumped our luggage in the room, did a sheet check and then headed out for a family Thanksgiving dinner. When we returned around 8:30 that evening, we put on the TV, only to find that there was no volume. The desk clerk came over, fiddled around a bit and said "no, it's not working. Well it's too late at night for me to call anyone." As he was leaving the room he added "we did go to a lot of trouble to get you this room, you know..." (and so that justifies the TV not working?)
There was mildew on the ceiling over the shower, the clock radio didn't work, and the whole room just did not feel clean. Towels were threadbare, sheets were clean but worn. Tacky tulle draped over the 4-poster-ish frame is nothing but a dust-trap. To top it all off, in the morning a breaker obviously blew, shutting of the fridge, microwave, TV (still no volume...LOL) and all the outlets except one.
There was no offer of a partial rebate when we checked out (if we hadn't paid when we checked in we might have had some leverage).
I would rather have slept in my van all night!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Belinda W

Thank you for your feedback. I'm truly sorry your experience with us was not a good one. Rest assured we are dealing with this matter and are working to improve these issues. If there is anything I can do to rectify your opinion of our hotel I would love the opportunity to do so. I want guests to leave our hotel knowing they are important to us. I am hoping you will give us another chance.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I would have gladly paid more for a better stay and here is why:
We checked in to the honeymoon suite (hahaha not our honeymoon but was looking for a king bed on ground floor due to the stairs) and holy smokes it wasn't pretty. On the bed there was a used crack cooker...yes. Now I realize any hotel cannot control what happens in a hotel room or their guests, but this really sets the tone on housekeeping abilities. There were no other rooms to move to, and we had a wedding to get to and not a lot of time to drive around looking for another hotel SO I asked the bedspread be changed and it was. The one sitting area in the room was a tiny couch that had stains (poop??)...and the bed was ground level. Anyway, little sleep and up and out before 8am the next day as we were anxious to get out. I did receive an apology from the manager that seemed genuine.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry to hear about your experience with us. We have taken necessary actions with the guest and the housekeeping to avoid this in the future. We took this matter seriously as we are a "home away from home" and a family-friendly hotel in town.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

In searching for a motel, this was rated #1 in the area for best deal for the price. In hindsight, I wished I'd paid more for a nicer place. The staff were exceptionally friendly, the free breakfast was a nice added touch and the use of their BBQ was great, however that's where the niceties end. The motel is old and in need of some renovations, stained tiles should be replaced and some new paint might help. The linens must be the original ones as they are so thin and ragged. The sheets on the bed had holes in them!
For those on a strict budget this motel is just ok. I would not book here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

I would like to thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and the BBQ"s we provide to our guests. We work hard to provide excellent customer service and want all our guests to know they are important to us. I am truly sorry we fell short on your experience with us. I want you to know that we are in the middle of addressing these issues and hope that you will give us another chance.

Dani

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Nice spot for a cost effective stay. Not many amenities but the room was clean and the staff was very friendly.

The bed was surprisingly comfy and the free continental was decent.

We came back from an evening at a wedding and found the parking was full up but the manager recommended an alternative area on the property that worked.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David R

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your accommodations. Your feedback is important to us, it helps us know what we need to improve on. We truly hope you will come back and stay with us.

Dani