“Always a Great Meal”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017

One of our favourite restaurants. Great menu, daily specials, well done and served by experienced and friendly wait staff. A wide selection of Canadian favourites as wells exceptional Greek dishes. Giv eit a try!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Extensive menu. Average food. $$ average prices good place for families. Have had good experiences . Have had bad experiences. Hit or miss.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I noticed I haven't reviewed Kepreos restaurant since 2012. I now come to this restaurant when I have a craving for spaghetti with meat sauce. You get a big portion of pasta and sauce and it is tasty. Keep in mind this is a Greek restaurant so they add cinnamon to the spaghetti meat sauce which gives it a unique flavour.

Food and drink are reasonably priced. Service is always friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

For my most recent visit here, I went for lunch on a Sunday with my fiance, his uncle and aunt. His uncle and aunt ordered off the breakfast menu, while my fiance and I ordered from the lunch menu. My fiance ordered the Chicken Souvlaki on a Pita with fries ($10), and I ordered the Kypreos Chicken Wrap ($13.50). My meal was decent, it was basically a greek salad with chicken in a flour tortilla with a side of fries. I actually preferred my fiance's meal, however, because was more flavourful and seemed more authentic.

The place is clean and the service very friendly, but I wasn't impressed by my meal. Since I have been there for breakfast before and enjoyed it, I will be back for that, but I prefer other places for Mediterranean food.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Had pickup from Kypreos. The souvlaki dinner is a go to for us. It is dependable, usually tender. I opt for the lamb, my wife for the Greek Salad with chicken. It seems that the portion may be slightly smaller than we are used to. Portions are good to begin with, but it seemed what smaller this time. Everything else was good, and we will return.