Best Western Plus Governor's Inn(Kincardine)(Great Value!)
US$113
Lakeview Motel(Kincardine)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$75
Kincardine Guest Cottage Motel(Kincardine)(Great Value!)
US$65
Southsider Motel(Kincardine)
US$68
Maple Leaf Inn(Kincardine)
US$83
Inn at the Harbour(Kincardine)
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsboston pizzapool and hot tubpancakesfront desksausagehockey teamtim hortonspancake machineroom was spaciousking suitewould highly recommend this hotelgreat ratelate checkmy dadshoppers drug martvery nice hotelgood size
Reviewed 24 January 2018

I had the pleasure of staying at the Holiday Inn, Kincardine with Karen and her excellent staff. The room was spacious, spotlessly clean.
The breakfast was always hot and plenty of it. This property is always my preference when visiting this area. Thanks to Karen and all her fantastic staff.

Room Tip: I prefer the suites, however all rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Karen P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kincardine, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

And as always it was our distinct pleasure to see you once again. I will most certainly pass on your compliments to everyone and we definitely look forward to your next visit.

Until then my best regards,
Karen

Reviewed 1 October 2017

My wife and I stayed here recently and have nothing but positives to say about this property. Sure the prices are a little steep but the service was amazing. We found the staff very pleasant at the front desk and Yvonne in the Breakfast room was great! Room was very spotless and clean. My only suggestion would be for management to enforce the adult only hour after 10pm please! Other than that this place is great and we will be back in November!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Karen P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kincardine, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Your feedback is very much appreciated and will definitely be taken into consideration going forward. I will certainly remind the front desk to monitor the activity in the pool area to ensure everyone has an opportuity to enjoy themselves equally.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We stayed here because we could not get a lodging in Tobermory on Saturday night, but found Kincardine is an attractive town with beautiful beach and Harbour.

Both night and morning staffs are nice. Request of late check out was fulfilled by the frontdesk before we stepped out the HIE in the morning. However, when we came back by noon, our room card was deactivated.

We were upgraded into a double queens suite by Spire Elite status complimentary. However, I believe the water pipe should be right about my bed. The only quiet time is from the last guest using the water till the first guest taking a shower. Please see the photo I attached about the possible water pipe above the bed.

I have mixed feeling about this nice HIE when I decided to give this rate. I will still recommend this HIE for NP visiting. Wish you have a better room spot to avoid the noise.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Karen P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kincardine, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Holiday Inn Express KINCARDINE.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for any inconvenience experienced during your stay. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your feedback to consider product improvements going forward in order to provide a better experience in the future.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

When we arrived, we were greeted with a warm welcome and smile. That friendliness lasted throughout our stay. Staff at the front and cleaning staff were very friendly and helpful.

The double room was perfect. Everything was spotless, beds good, fridge and microwave in room. We enjoyed the pool area. Warm was at a perfect temperature and the pool size was good.

Across the way is a Sobey's, Tim Horton's and Boston Pizza. Will definitely be back. This will be our place to go when visiting beautiful Kincardine. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Karen P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kincardine, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you for your wonderful comments on your recent stay with us. We are very happy that all aspects of your time with us were so enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you back to Kincardine.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We stayed at this hotel for one night, we upgraded to a King Suite which was spacious and very comfortable. The room was spotless and the bed and pillows were perfect. The AC was perfect, some hotels only let the ac go so low, this one could be set at any temperature. The continental breakfast was quite substantial. They had all the fixings to make egg mcmuffins and a pancake machine as well, they also had all the usual fare, yogurt, bagels, toast, muffins, cereal, fruit etc.
The staff were very friendly, especially the wonderful lady taking care of the breakfast. I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Karen P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kincardine, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

" Perfect" is what we strive for so thank you very much! We are very pleased you enjoyed every aspect of your stay. I will most certainly pass on your compliments to our Breakfast Ambassador Yvonne. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to Kincardine.