We stayed for three nights in the Bayside complex, which is not part of the main building. Our room looked over a beautiful lake throughout the window and Juliette balcony, which was wonrful to wake up to as the sun streamed into the room. The room was very comfortable, with two good queen-sized beds, a small fridge, coffee make (capsules) and plenty of hanging space and drawers for clothes.
There is a construction site next door, but it is silent in the evenings and did not bother us at all. all in all, it was a very plea to stay and we'd definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Deerhurst Resort's idyllic lakeside setting in Muskoka cottage country. This 760 acre, year-round retreat is minutes from Algonquin Park and historical, culinary, sporting and cultural attractions like Huntsville's Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and neighboring Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Known for its two 18-hole golf courses, Deerhurst offers the most on-site activities of any Eastern Canada resort, from indoor rock climbing, Treetop Trekking, paintball, ATV tours and snowmobiling to water sports, spa and a live entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Canada - Ontario