“Shockingly good Chinese in Truro!”

Mr.10 Asian Cuisine
Ranked #26 of 115 Restaurants in Truro
Reviewed 4 February 2018

I was very surprised to find this excellent Chinese restaurant from which we ordered takeout. We got mostly Szechuan dishes and I was well prepared to be disappointed relative to what I'm used to a Montréal. However this was an extremely pleasant surprise as all the dishes were excellent! The food was extremely tasty and the portions were generous. We had to ask for chopsticks, however. I'm not sure if that was an oversight or if they don't traditionally include them. We had called to order ahead and everything was there waiting for us just as we arrived for pickup. All in all, we could not of been happier.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank JeanClayton

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here twice. Had Chinese both times and it was very good. We did take- out. They give you lots. The dishes were overflowing. It wasn't salty either. Delicious! Will be going here from now on.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Clean restaurant and quick service.

We ordered 2 combos, 2 entrees, an appetizer and steamed rice ($70 with tip) as take-out (pick-up) to share. The steamed rice was not necessary as the fried rice with the combos was quite mild and there was a lot of it.

Everything was cooked very well, but with the multiple five star reviews for authentic Chinese, I was hoping for something more (to be fair, it did not help that two people in our party wanted combos).

Better than about 75% of the Chinese food places I have visited in NS, but everyone agreed we would try another place next time we were in town.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Do yourself a favour and stop in here for lunch or dinner. HUGE portions, fresh veggies, great service and so much choice.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

It was wonderful I really enjoyed my meal there. With my friends and I just wanted real Chinese so we tryed Mr.10 restaurant and it was the best, also it what actually real Chinese food.

Date of visit: September 2017