“Yum yum yum”

Essence of India
Ranked #3 of 93 Restaurants in Squamish
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Recently renovated and triple the size, The Essence of India has become the place to be in Squamish. Same fresh authentic food and great service, you will never be disapointed. The menu offers a great variety of vegetarian and vegan options. Make sure to give it a try, you won't be dissapointed!
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Being new to Squamish, my partner and I discovered this place a month ago and have eaten here 3 times (takeout twice). The food is so delicious and portion sizes usually last us until the next day. Great value and favours with the samosas - we always get 2 orders. Great to eat at a place with some hearty, warm and delicious food to deviate from the usual burgers or pizza.
Last time we were seated in the restaurant, the chef came out to deliver a plate to a table and stopped to ask how we were enjoying everything! We have found our new favourite spot!
Can't wait to try everything on the menu (seriously)!!!

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

This was the second time we've visited this restaurant located in Squamish, BC. My whole family enjoyed all the unique, rich flavours that characterized each dish. The butter chicken was so good, our kids ate 2 orders! I highly recommend visiting this place.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here a few times and have tried many dishes. They are always top notch and the wait staff is excellent.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Living in Squamish we have limited choices for dining out for all types of food including Indian. But lack of choice is not an issue, because both my wife and I love the food here. As a vegetarian who loves Indian food, this restaurant hits all my wife's happy buttons. Service is always good as well.

Just be mindful of their hours of operation. We have planned to go here and forgot they are closed on certain days.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

This is one of the spots in Squamish that we order from the most. Great for large groups of people and family meals. Everything is delicious and the quality is consistent.