“Perfect and allow dogs outside”
Review of Zephyr Cafe

Zephyr Cafe
Ranked #5 of 99 Restaurants in Squamish
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great cafe with stellar coffee and pastries. Had the bagel with cream cheese and egg with greens over rye bread, amazed at how fresh everything was.

Wonderful spot for great coffee.
Yes, depending on who you get as a barista depends on the personality given. I wpuld give 4 stars based on personality alone but as long as I get a great coffee. Great atmosphere with cool music and art and an awesome breakfast, I'm set.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

We were visiting Squamish for the day and decided to stop into Zephyr Cafe for a latte. Wonderful menu and friendly staff. Coffee was DELISH! Lots of tables to hang out and enjoy your food. Definitely a great option if you are in town!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Not sure I agree with some reviewers that the staff are great or make the cafe what it is. I feel the vibe and it's what draws me, and I suspect, the clientele it has, here. I'd drive up from Vancouver just to have some respite stopping at Zephyr to get a chili mocha and a Zephyr cookie. Brought a couple of overseas buddies to have lunch here. I ordered soup with chips on the side and it was not what I quite expected. My friends liked their chicken burger, however. Oh, clean bathrooms, too!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

hung out at. The food was great and the coffee was good too. They actuly had veggies in the two breakfast dishes we had! I love veggies and eggs. It felt like a clean meal that would make my energy last . So tasty. I would totally come back.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Simple and vege-ful quinoa bowl with a delicious peanut sauce! Would very much recommend the peanut butter slice from the cabinet too!