“Found it by accident”

The Locavore Food Truck
Ranked #13 of 101 Restaurants in Squamish
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Located off the main strip so it would be hard know it's there unless you are really looking for it. An excellent food truck with a decent selection. I happened to visit on a sunn yea which allowed me to enjoy the patio but there is also a covered area. I had the burger and didn't realize it didn't come stacked. So if you want anything extra, like cheese or bacon, you just have to ask. The burger was very good and I would definitely stop by again.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Great lunch spot. Try the banh mi sandwich with pork, salade was large and the roasted potatos are delicious. Check it out!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Open from 6am-6pm, this eatery is the epitome of a restaurant. It provides healthy and tasty food, clean environment, reasonable variety in the menu and efficient service. Try the Veggie Burger and Hummus & Pita chips - nirvana!! Would make it a point to go there again.

1  Thank Mayur S
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here for a quick dinner on a gorgeous summer night. He had a burger with bacon and cheddar and I had the donair. Burger was fabulous. Donair was very good --although the tzaziki sauce was too sweet for my taste. We also had a side of the roasted potatoes with a side of aioli. Yum. Beautiful sitting on the picnic tables enjoying the view of the mountains eating this delicious "fast food." Will definitely come back when next in Squamish.

1  Thank djcrozier
Reviewed 8 July 2017

A must when visiting Squamish! We ate here twice and both times the food was simply amazing! Their veggie burger and roasted cauliflower salad is definitely something everyone needs to try. My husband also raved about their Banh Mi with chicken. We will definitely be back on our next visit of the fabulous Squamish ;)