“Lovely staff, premises & setting near the Stawamus Chief.”

Copper Coil Still & Grill
Ranked #4 of 99 Restaurants in Squamish
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Description: New Orleans Cajun meets the Pacific North West. Our gastro pub features craft foods like fresh dungenss crab, craw fish,smoked beef brisket, steaks, creative salads and craft beers from around the globe. In house, locally sourced, organic and sustainable ingredients with uncompromising service that is professional and fun. This is a new Squamish and the Copper Coil Still and Grill will be your NEW favorite place to eat,chill, and socialize.
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Had a delicious family lunch - just ordered a lot of different starters to share which worked really well with the kids. Lovely staff, premises & setting near the Stawamus Chief.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

We were in Squamish for a swim meet with my 13 year old son. Although probably more noted as a brew pub. Food on the deck was great.

My wife and son had small salads with beef brisket and chicken respectively and they were really big portions with lots of fresh vegetables and lots of meat. My wife was in love with her salad. Lots of beets and feta.

I had the jambalaya and it was great. I only wish I had the full serving. It was spicy enough with lots of shrimp, chorizo and chicken.

The craft beers on tab we really good.

The staff was really friendly and made great recommendations.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

A small place, but well worth the trip. Food outstanding (pork sandwich, great fries), service great. Staff helpful and knew area intimately. Received lots of tips (Trainwreck), (brandywine falls) and directions. I probably will never be this way again, but if I ever do, I will make sure THE COPPER COIL is my first stop

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

This place offers nice outdoor seating - on Saturdays right next to the Farmers Market. There is a good varied menu with salads, burgers etc / and a kids menu. Nice local brews too.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Had the pleasure of dining this past weekend and it was wonderful .. Made me truly miss the south. Love to see the menu expand to alligator and will go back when in the area again..