“Weekend Getaway”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Salmon Arm
Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 7 Salmon Arm B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Really lovely B&B for an intimate get away. Fantastic views of the lake from both levels of the home as well as from your comfortable rooms. Hostess is cheerful and welcoming, like visiting with a family member. Breakfasts are wholesome, made from scratch with local and imported fresh ingredients.You will want to tell your friends. A return visit will be a must

Room Tip: All rooms have a great view of the lake
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Toby C, Owner at Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Awe thanks! You made my visiting with you a pleasure! I can't wait to arrange a great family weekend for you sometime! I'm only a phone call away!

Toby.......At your service!

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Wonderful rooms and great view of Shuswap lake .
Great stop on my way to Calgary . Have stayed many times. Be sure to get the gourmet breakfast as well as the FANTASTIC Pizza dinner with all the trimmings!
I enjoy Toby's company. Always full of great conversation and she provides great service as well!
Thanks Toby!

Very quiet thank Toby

Room Tip: all rooms are great
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

This B&B listens '$99 CAD A Night' special offering along with;
- valid for redemption 21 Oct 2016 - 1 Sep 2017.
- offer valid any day of the week

Toby, a very dishonest B&B owner refused to honour her special offer with totally 'contradictory' story like following:
- breakfast not included
- available only during low season

She runs a very bad business practice, and refused to remove the 'misleading' promotion in her listing on TripAdviser.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Toby C, Owner at Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Please note that on my website it states "Please CALL or EMAIL us directly to learn more about our rates and availability". You have emailed me regarding your one nights stay for high season August/2017 and I explained that this rate is typically used in the low season.
Reviewing once again my " Special "as it appears on TripAdvisor, I still believe it to be simple and concise. No "unethical" business practices have ever happened in the 38 years of my business's I can assure you. Sorry for any confusion.
Enjoy your stay in beautiful Salmon Arm!

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Our room and bathroom were spotless, our room had a view of Shuswap Lake, excellent bed, was tastefully decorated and included a luxurious bathrobe ('Hotel Impossible' would be proud). Toby was a chef at her previous restaurant and provides gourmet breakfasts according to your tastes and any diet restrictions. She also provides gourmet dinners (min 4 people with advance notice). We were very lucky as we arrived late (7 PM) and she offered to make a casual dinner for us so we didn't have to go out to a restaurant. It was perfect. She is also trained and provides spa services in house since '98. For those who like coffee, she serves great coffee. We had full access to a separate living room with flat screen TV. We highly recommend this place

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Toby C, Owner at Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Thank you very much for your review Leslie!

It was my pleasure!

Toby

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Overall the experience is very good especially because the hostess is quite a personality which spices up our experience. She is very energetic, chatty, funny and hunourous. She made you feel that you are. Dry welcome to her home.

Toby's home is very artistically decorated. We enjoyed many of her decorations. She made very good and different breakfast for us, which you have to pay separately and I think it is worth the price.

The water view of the room is very pretty except that you don't see anything at night because it is totally dark. You have to wake up early to fully maximize your appreciation of it.

One drawback was the bathroom has to be shared. For guests who want absolute privacy, this may not be very ideal. Luckily, we were the only party staying there. So it does not matter very much to us. Or else, we may feel differently.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Toby C, Owner at Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2016

Good morning and thank you for your review. It was great having you here. Regarding the bathroom situation. Please note that I do not only have one bathroom in my 4,000.00 square foot home. I have 3 bathrooms that B&B customers may use. In the past 14 years there has not been a problem with people sharing a bathroom if needed because as you have mentioned, I do have a clean home etc. Glad you were able to enjoy a private bathroom and a lovely bedroom with the great view and breakfast, along with a great price!
I enjoyed meeting you and look forward to next time!
Toby