“Brilliant Bed and Breakfast/Spa”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Salmon Arm
Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 7 Salmon Arm B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Absolutely memorable holiday from our stay. An awesome view from a home that you would see in a magazine and Toby looks after you like royalty. Not to forget the food is fabulous every morning. Price is perfect more for less. You will not want to leave!

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Thank Anne.miss M
Toby C, Owner at Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Thank you so much for your review. Because I have been blessed, I love to bless back!
You brought me joy and I thank you for your visit!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I stayed here with a friend for 3 nights and it was absolutely amazing!! Toby is such a wonderful, friendly and accommodating host! The house is beautiful, spacious, super clean and refreshing. The backyard is a great place to lounge and chat with other guests. Having a home-brewed specialty coffee on the deck in the morning or in the evening is an unforgettable experience as the coffee is great and the views are fabulous. For an extra fee Toby cooked us up a super healthy, high quality gourmet breakfast which was totally worth it. We were also able to bring back our own food and BBQ up an epic meal for dinner. We left there with smiles on our faces, feeling refreshed and relaxed and thinking about when we could visit again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Toby C, Owner at Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thank you for your review Dustin!

I so appreciate you both coming. When you come again it will be "like family 'comin home"!
I really appreciate kind and considerate guests like the two of you!

Great fun!

Toby.........at your service!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

A wonderful, calm and serene setting with a graceful hostess greeted me on arrival at Destination Spa Bed and Breakfast. The room provided was inviting, nicely decorated and spotlessly clean as was the rest of the residence including the bathroom. The bed was most comfortable and provided a much-needed rest.
In the morning, Toby supplied a wonderful cup of coffee before the breakfast meal. Unfortunately, due to an emergency, I had to be away before the meal was served but from what I heard from other guests, it was wonderful.
Thank you, Toby for being a great hostess. Due to a family emergency hospital stay, I found myself in Salmon Arm with literally the shirt on my back and my vehicle needing a place to stay. Toby was a great help during this time.
I highly recommend Destination Spa Bed and Breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Toby C, Owner at Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

It is guests like you that give me joy at what I do!

Thank you once more!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Top notch accommodations. Beautiful rooms & setting. Loved having AM coffee on 2nd floor deck. Fabulous view overlooking the lake. Toby is such a delightful person to be around. Appreciated the very healthy breakfasts too. Rooms were quiet & there's plenty of space in or outside the house for personal time. Highly recommend & look forward to coming back next year. :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Toby C, Owner at Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you for your review! It's people like you that make my B&B journey such a pleasure!

See you again!

Toby.....

Reviewed 8 July 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed with Toby for one night, could have stayed longer. We loved the view and Toby's hospitality. Her home was very inviting and lovely. Breakfast was amazing. Loved the fresh herbs......thanks Toby for a wonderful visit

Patricia & Klaus

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Toby C, Owner at Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thanks for your kind review and I sure hope there's a next time! Great chats!

My best to you!

3.4 km away
Prestige Harbourfront Resort
6.0 km away
The Inn at the Ninth Hole 5 star Bed & Breakfast

Been to Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!