Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast
Comfort Inn & Suites(Salmon Arm)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$120
US$137
US$120
US$119
Prestige Harbourfront Resort(Salmon Arm)
US$170
US$96
US$97
US$52
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
All reviewsshuswap lakehouse is beautifulgourmet breakfastmade from scratchplace to staylovely treatmentsmoment you arrivean amazing hostwonderful hospitalitygreat conversationruns a tight shiplower floorwill continue to do sobeautiful lake viewfamily emergencywe loved our stayother guests
Reviewed 16 July 2017

I stayed here with a friend for 3 nights and it was absolutely amazing!! Toby is such a wonderful, friendly and accommodating host! The house is beautiful, spacious, super clean and refreshing. The backyard is a great place to lounge and chat with other guests. Having a home-brewed specialty coffee on the deck in the morning or in the evening is an unforgettable experience as the coffee is great and the views are fabulous. For an extra fee Toby cooked us up a super healthy, high quality gourmet breakfast which was totally worth it. We were also able to bring back our own food and BBQ up an epic meal for dinner. We left there with smiles on our faces, feeling refreshed and relaxed and thinking about when we could visit again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Toby C, Owner at Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thank you for your review Dustin!

I so appreciate you both coming. When you come again it will be "like family 'comin home"!
I really appreciate kind and considerate guests like the two of you!

Great fun!

Toby.........at your service!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

A wonderful, calm and serene setting with a graceful hostess greeted me on arrival at Destination Spa Bed and Breakfast. The room provided was inviting, nicely decorated and spotlessly clean as was the rest of the residence including the bathroom. The bed was most comfortable and provided a much-needed rest.
In the morning, Toby supplied a wonderful cup of coffee before the breakfast meal. Unfortunately, due to an emergency, I had to be away before the meal was served but from what I heard from other guests, it was wonderful.
Thank you, Toby for being a great hostess. Due to a family emergency hospital stay, I found myself in Salmon Arm with literally the shirt on my back and my vehicle needing a place to stay. Toby was a great help during this time.
I highly recommend Destination Spa Bed and Breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Toby C, Owner at Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

It is guests like you that give me joy at what I do!

Thank you once more!

Toby

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Top notch accommodations. Beautiful rooms & setting. Loved having AM coffee on 2nd floor deck. Fabulous view overlooking the lake. Toby is such a delightful person to be around. Appreciated the very healthy breakfasts too. Rooms were quiet & there's plenty of space in or outside the house for personal time. Highly recommend & look forward to coming back next year. :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Toby C, Owner at Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you for your review! It's people like you that make my B&B journey such a pleasure!

See you again!

Toby.....

Reviewed 8 July 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed with Toby for one night, could have stayed longer. We loved the view and Toby's hospitality. Her home was very inviting and lovely. Breakfast was amazing. Loved the fresh herbs......thanks Toby for a wonderful visit

Patricia & Klaus

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Toby C, Owner at Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thanks for your kind review and I sure hope there's a next time! Great chats!

My best to you!

Toby

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed with our 3 children. Toby was an excellent host with a very beautiful home. The bedrooms, bathroom, living rooms & decks were well kept and very clean & we were offered a great rate. We will stay here again, when we are in the neighbourhood.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Toby C, Owner at Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

What a nice family! I look forward to seeing you all again! Thank you very much for coming!