“Stay away!!”
Review of Turner Creek B&B

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Salmon Arm
Turner Creek B&B
Ranked #7 of 7 Salmon Arm B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 August 2013

The place was run down and had a terrible damp smell that hits you like a brick wall as soon as you walk in. It was quiet and the bed was comfortable, but it had cob webs all over and spiders and potato bugs walking around on the bathroom floor. The best part was when I grabbed a "freshly baked" muffin for breakfast only to find the bottom of it covered in green and white mold. We stayed here during the Roots and Blues festival when all the other accomodations were booked. I would say that sleeping in your car would be a better option.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank oldbootwatson

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I agree with CeeCeeVee - not worth the price! Pictures represent what it could look like if maintained. Cobwebs everywhere, yard was overgrown with weeds. Room had a terrible smell and felt damp. Super 8 is a better option!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I stayed here for 6 weeks and I was more then happy. My suite was spacious modern and clean.
The B & B is steps away from a municipal trail and close to all amenities. The garden is lovely too!
My dogs were allowed to stay here and it was very quiet at night so I slept extremely well.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Prior to seeing this place for myself I did read the previous rating. I am appalled that this guest felt so strongly about this place as I found it to be the opposite. The walls were clean with no bugs (I made sure to look) and I felt the rooms were exactly as the photos portrayed.

My husband and I, along with our 3 children stayed at this bed and breakfast in the late summer of this year, 2012.
A quiet home like setting with a cute yard was suitable and we thought the place was very roomy. Complete with a bedroom, living room (satellite tv). bathroom and a fridge. As a nurse I can tell you that care and manager pride went into keeping the rooms clean and the linen was very fresh. The beds are comfortable and the duvet blanket was so nice compared to the thin ones offered at many hotels.
The breakfast was out early at 6:30am and when my children awoke at 9am there was a fresh assortment of many options of : banana bread, cinnamon buns, muffins, fruit, cereal and more.

A flexible check out time was appreciated, as well was the service as the manager came to make sure we had everything we needed and were comfortable during the night.
The price was very fair considering what was offered.

We would stay here again for sure !
Great Place to stay ! Excellent hostess !

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Ashley S
Reviewed 9 September 2011

The pictures are more of what it could look like if everything was kept up perfectly. The (self-catered) breakfast options are quite extensive; however, the mattresses are old, and there were a lot of mosquitoes inside the rooms that night (as well as smashed ones on the walls from previous guests).

For $100+/night, I would check out other options.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family