“Exhilarating Experience”

Peak Axe Throwing
Ranked #15 of 50 things to do in Revelstoke
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We specialize in keeping the stoke indoors, providing you and your friends an Authentically Revelstoke Experience. Located in downtown, Revelstoke, BC directly beside Lordco Auto Parts. Peak Axe Throwing is Revelstoke's only axe-throwing facility and latest must-do activity. Get your axes in here! Walk-ins, Reservations, Birthday Parties, Group Outings No experience necessary.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We came in with a group of 3 and had a great time. Over the course of the hour we were well taken care of - the instructor was super enthusiastic (at 9 pm) and kept us moving along at a good pace.
My heart was racing the whole time we were there. I kept expecting the axes to bounce back at us.
On the negative side, you have to sign away the rights to your photos/image before you start. I think I'd be fine with them using photos of me, but I'd rather it be on a case by case basis.

Dustin R, Owner at Peak Axe Throwing, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Hi Morty,

Thank you for the review. I'm glad you found it equally as exhilarating as entertaining.

I understand your concern of releasing the rights of your photo. It's built into the waiver because it makes it more streamlined then on a case by case basis. Nonetheless, we will not display or broadcast any photos of people who do not wish their photo to be seen.

Thanks,

in 3 reviews
"taught"
"enthusiastic"

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Came here on a bachelor party to throw axes for an hour. No one had done it before and it's quick to pick up. I hope they open a range in San Francisco!

Hi Byron,

Glad you and the rest of the guys had a good time. You guys were a wicked fun time, that last game game down to the final throw!

Keep Chuckin, take care!

~The Axe Master

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Our evening at the Peak Axe throwing was an absolute riot!! We all had a fantastic time learning how to chuck an axe & then played some fun games. Imagine playing darts with axes - super fun! We had a group of people that ranged in age from 8 to 48 - we all had a blast. Thanks for a fun night!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Dustin R, Owner at Peak Axe Throwing, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Hey James,

We really appreciate you taking the time to review us, so glad you had as much fun as I did :)

Thank you for choosing Peak Axe Throwing as your fun night out! Hope to see back in here kicking axe soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Awesome high energy instruction, great facility! I would reccomened going to Peak Axe Throwing to anyone looking for something fun to do in Revelstoke!

Hey Travis,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate it.
We hope to see you back in here soon whipping out those trick shots!