If you are looking for a wonderfully functional experience this hotel is a memorable experience. There is a place to eat, the setting is magical, and the rooms are solidly built so that they are quiet. Gardens, a pristine lake, friendly and very kind staff, what else can a person ask for? I Travel a great deal, and know a good value, and special place when I see one. This is definitely one. Oh, by the way, the ghost town is a throw back made of original wood, and the attention to detail is awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lakefront hotel in Revelstoke nestled between stunning Three Valley Lake and the Monashee Mountains, Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town offers a unique blend of modern comforts and historical attractions. Our Revelstoke resort features 200 comfortable guest room accommodations and suites with beautiful garden or lake views, an onsite restaurant, and a heritage ghost town tour, complete with 25 historic buildings from the late 1800s, an antique auto museum and a railway roundhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Valley Lake Chateau And Ghost Town
- Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town Hotel Revelstoke
- 3 Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town