US$137
Best Western Plus Revelstoke(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$206
Glacier House Resort(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$183
US$114
Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$122
Alpenrose Bed and Breakfast(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
US$103
The Cube Hotel(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
US$86
7 Acres Bed & Breakfast(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
US$118
Frontier Motel(Revelstoke)
US$55
Travelocity
All reviewswafflesstandard queentrain tracksone nightfree breakfasthard boiled eggsbreakfast room islight sleepercomfortable bedsflat screen tvwould definitely stay here againaquatic centerplace to staywaffle makerfree passovernight stoproad trip
Reviewed 2 January 2012

I stayed one night at the Swiss Chalet with my husband and mother in a 2 bedroom unit. It was clean, quiet and comfortable. Very good value !

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Swiss_Chalet_Manager, Public Relations Manager at Swiss Chalet Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2012

Thank you for your feedback. Great to hear it was such a positive experience staying at Swiss Chalet Motel. We look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 23 December 2011

As some other reviews have mentioned, the single queen rooms are quite small. There was not enough space to get things out of my suitcase other than on the bed. I got a peek at a double queen room through an open door which looked typically sized however. My room was quite clean and there was an LCD tv (though quite small and mounted to the wall).

You can certainly hear the trains, but I believe it's unavoidable in Revelstoke. Hotel is located about halfway between the Trans Canada highway and the downtown area. The walk downtown is about 10 minutes. Staff were very pleasant.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo

Thank you, we appreciate your comments. The standard one queen room is the smallest of our rooms and it is great for a short stay or those looking to save a few dollars. We recommend a standard two queen room or one of our specialty rooms if you are staying a while or if you need the extra room. Some of the bonuses with the suites are that they have a king size bed and 32 inch LCD televisions. We are very happy that you found the staff to be friendly and the rooms to be clean. We hope to see you on your next trip to Revelstoke.

Reviewed 12 November 2011

I stayed here for 2 nights with my grandsons and a dog after a hectic 2 weeks of traveling. We were ready to relax. The pet friendly room was spotless and I would have never known there had ever been a dog in there before us. It had the cleanest bathroom I've ever seen. Check in was easy, and we were given advice to head to the main street area for the live music in the evening. This motel has recently been renovated and has top notch beds and linens. Our room was next door to the laundry which concerned me at first, but there was minimal noise and it ended early in the evening so it did not disturb our sleep. I was aware of the trains during the day, but never heard them at night. I did hear the sound of the odd semi going buy in the night, but no trains. The staff were friendly and helpful, and one gal pointed out the mother bear and her cubs hanging around on the other side if the other side of the tracks, suggesting that I shouldn't walk my pup over there. Great advice, thank you! The free breakfast offerings were generous. The only complaint I have would be the lack of fresh fruit. It was peak orchard season, and fortunately we had stopped at a roadside stand and bought fresh cherries, blueberries, and raspberries. We brought some in the eating room and put it on our freshly made waffles.
The value for money spent on our room was great, and the free passes to the Leisure Centre
were a special bonus. I usually stay at an overpriced box chain hotel, but not anymore.
We spent an afternoon touring the Revelstoke Dam, and my grandson's who are 5 and 6 thought it was great. It's also dog friendly which was a nice break from the summer heat.
I have recommended this motel to friends and relatives, and they have all had wonderful experiences too. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

Room Tip: This motel only has only one dog friendly room, so be sure to book early.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2011

Stayed here one night passing through Revelstoke. The room was fantastic, and the staff were top notch. Would for sure recommend. LOVED the jacuzzi tub. As with most places in Revelstoke the train noise is quite loud through the night, but you get used to it.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi tub was huge and comfortable for two.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2011

We stayed just one night as we were driving through on a long drive. This motel is very clean and comfortable, looks recently updated, and the price was reasonable. Our room was fairly small (the standard queen room) but it was good enough for an overnight and had everything we needed. Our friends stayed in a room with 2 queen beds, and their room was very spacious and nice. The staff were friendly, and there's a good breakfast included! We would definitely stay again and would recommend this place to others.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business