“Recommendable: Delightful food, great service”

Frisby Ridge Teriyaki Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 64 Restaurants in Revelstoke
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Checked out this place when looking for a lunch break. Spacey place with local art decorating the walls & AC + free wifi. Very attentive and friendly service. Had the special lunch box consisting of miso soup, a salad, beef / chicken teriyaki, California roll, rice, gyozas, tempura. Everything was fresh and delicious. We did not leave hungry. Prices are more than reasonable in general with the lunch box being a very good bargain. Can definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank findelmundo31

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Was out of town for the day and my boyfriend really wanted sushi- something I have never cared for. He loved his food and I was super impressed. Never been a sushi lover but I have to say I really enjoyed it. Would definitely recommend!

1  Thank Sarah F
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Best yakisoba I've ever had!! I will be back for more! Everyone ate something different and was impressed.

1  Thank ElysiaDouillard
Reviewed 26 March 2017

we had take out. it was great. the rolls were good, the teriyaki was really good. My kids enjoyed the teriyaki. the tempura was also decent. Everyone of our party was happy with their food. We were 8!

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Extensive Japanese menu the tuna sashimi was fresh and well presented. The chicken teriyaki platter was large with fresh vegetables. The platter came with an excellent miso and salad. I recommend the wasabi salad dressing very tasty.