“Better food but not the same...”

Dinakis Meditteranean Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Dinakis Meditteranean Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 155 Restaurants in Port Coquitlam
Price range: US$9 - US$27
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is a wonderful family run restaurant with dishes to satisfy any appetite. The staff are friendly, and helpful. The prices are Fair.. Lamb is their specialty.
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I miss the original owners and I think many others do too. It the food has improved since the last time I went which is a good sign. The Marsala chicken is my go to and it's still THE dish I order when I go here. Give it a try.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I haven't ordered here for a long time and I won't again. Nothing was hot, all the souvlaki skewers were over done and dry almost uneatable. Spinach pie was soggy and cold. Kalamari was half the size order it used to be, not more than 12 pieces. Very disappointed.

3  Thank Lisa L
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Brought the family here for dinner since we live close by. Food was average. Service was almost above average however after reading about the owner/manager harassing a local family who had their service dog with them, there's nothing outstanding here to make me come back and eat.

1  Thank mark s
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Granted this was the first place we tried when we moved here. But they haven't given us a reason to not keep coming back. The food is always fresh, the service is good and the prices are decent. We usually just get take-out. And one time they forgot to give me my hummus which was a bummer. But mistakes happen and I never tried to contact them to let them know. We have gone back since and everything was great.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

We went there last Friday for a quick dinner before going to Thunder from Down Under. We were running a little behind but one of group got there early and ordered everything as everyone knew what they wanted. The hostess gave us our reserved table and disappeared. After 15 min., we asked 1 of the girls for water and she obliging gave us water. My partner wanted a straw to which she ended up grabbing one herself, because they all disappeared again. Finally after waving one of the girls down we were able to get our order taken. She apologized for the delay saying there was a table of ten people that were taking all their time. (Maybe they should have closed the restaurant for these ten people) WOW. 3 servers and they couldn't look after the other 3 tables. Our company came 25 minutes later, then we had to wait 20 min. for our dinner. 45 minutes and counting plus for our meal. We had reminded her many times that we were going to the concert and it didn't make any difference. In the end we wolfed down what we could and bagged up the rest. Very disappointing. Food was good, not great Service was horrendous.