“Friendly Staff and Fantastic Menu”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sparta Greek Taverna
Ranked #78 of 153 Restaurants in Port Coquitlam
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Sprata Greek Taverna has a wide range of food on the menu. Obviously been a Greek Restaurant I ordered Greek food and was not dissapointed. The food was so tasty and the staff were very friendly and prompt. It is reasonably priced and lots of choices. I will be back!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We have frequented Spartas for years. Akways a wonderful greeting. Service is terrific and the meals are consistently good. We've never been disappointed and our recent vidit was no different. Portions are large and tasty.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Came in as party of 4 for Mother's Day dinner, absolutely disappointed at the service.

First off, we were seated in a table directly facing the sun; we requested another table but our server made no effort to re-accomodate us, quickly explaining how other tables were reserved (even though they sat empty for the entire night). It was an agonizingly uncomfortable 30 minutes with direct sunlight to my face, where we should've just left..

Service was non-existent. We waited 60 minutes before our water was refilled, and 70 minutes for our food. Other tables which came in after us got served before us.. We were completely ignored. The servers said how they were really busy since it's Mother's Day and food depends on some order. My mother and our table was ignored: our table was the only one in the restaurant with an unlit candle, and my mother left without a rose which was presented to the other tables.

After 5 requests to speak to the manager, we finally talked to him, two and a half hours after we arrived. Our server even lied to me, claiming that I spoke to the manager already, absolutely disgusting and dishonest. The manager found many different reasons why we were delayed, about how he couldn't have done anything about the bright sunlight, the computer system crashed for a bit, and how it was the servers who were at fault etc etc.

Food was mediocre, and my steak was overseasoned.

Will never return. There are plenty of other Greek restaurants nearby which are more deserving of your business.

1  Thank theRoberttt
Reviewed 18 January 2017

This greek restaurant has the usual greek food, all very good. Surprisingly, they have awesome pizza!

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Lasagna is very flavorful as is the garlic shrimp.

Decor could be updated but it's nice that there are so many windows to keep things bright