“About Average Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 May 2017

After a long day at the Casino ,Girl friend #1 ,she does not like Buffet or Asian Foods ,or Steak ,with my surprised ,she like PIZZA ! over less 25 years I know her ,SHE DO NOT EAT PIZZA !well ,you know better ,if a woman want pizza ,Pizza will be , and so funny ,there is so many Pizza restaurant in the area , I know she so fussy with food , ,Me n Ed is in businesses for long long time , ,I usually go to the Burnaby location twenty years ago after soccer and bowling , ,those where the day !restaurant is clean ,staff very nice ,atmosphere is friendly ,,the dough is excellent also the topping ,it is your above average pizza restaurant ,lot of family with their kids , price is average , ,try the God father pizza ,and the Chicken Pesto ,excellent . also ,you can create your own with over 28 topping to choose from ,if you have afussy firlfriend ,this is the place to bring her !

1  Thank TONY L

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I love going here with my family and people from out of town great for people who need gluten free or just want o add and remove toppings! They're always happy to make a custom order which is especially great for me since I love Pizza but am lactose intolerant!

Reviewed 19 March 2017

The pizza here always has good flavour, but you better like thin crust. A choice of crust would be a nice option because sometime the crust is so thin it crunches like a cracker. A little more cheese would be nice too, but I guess that has to be an extra topping. But the main reason I don't go here more often is because when I walk out I smell like pizza! I have to have a shower, wash my hair and hang my coat in the garage for 2days to get rid of the smell!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Always enjoy Me 'n Ed's pizza. Long time customer. Excellent flat whole wheat crust. I usually order my special concoction. I keep the list of ingredients on my fridge and then bring it with me to order. But the speciality pizzas on the menu are great too. You pay for it as the pizzas aren't cheap. Though good to treat yourself every now and then.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

I've always loved their pizza especially since I have a lot of food allergies! I'm lactose intolerant and have family who have gluten issues! Fun for a group dinner!