“Excellent Pizza but a little pricey”

Me-N-Ed's Pizza Parlors
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I LOVE Me-N-Ed's Pizza. I have tried quite a few of the specialty pizza's and have not been dissapointed yet. The only downside is the price but it is worth every penny! This is now my favorite take out and eat in pizza parlor :)

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

It's not like I couldn't finish a slice of the pizza that we had delivered (two different ones) but it was quite dry and the crust reminded me of a saltine cracker. Weird. The flavor combos were good enough but there just wasn't much substance. There weren't a lot of toppings and the quality of those toppings either wasn't great or was overcooked/dried out. I expect more for $62... plus tip.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

I went there for lunch today and it was great. The service was excellent and the food was typical Me n Eds awesome.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

We usually get the combo. The best part of the restaurant is that you can one thing on half of the pizza and something else on the other half. The pizza is best when eaten there or picked up. It can sometimes be soggy when delivered.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

After a long day at the Casino ,Girl friend #1 ,she does not like Buffet or Asian Foods ,or Steak ,with my surprised ,she like PIZZA ! over less 25 years I know her ,SHE DO NOT EAT PIZZA !well ,you know better ,if a woman want pizza ,Pizza will be , and so funny ,there is so many Pizza restaurant in the area , I know she so fussy with food , ,Me n Ed is in businesses for long long time , ,I usually go to the Burnaby location twenty years ago after soccer and bowling , ,those where the day !restaurant is clean ,staff very nice ,atmosphere is friendly ,,the dough is excellent also the topping ,it is your above average pizza restaurant ,lot of family with their kids , price is average , ,try the God father pizza ,and the Chicken Pesto ,excellent . also ,you can create your own with over 28 topping to choose from ,if you have afussy firlfriend ,this is the place to bring her !

1  Thank TONY L