“great roast lamb”

Ranked #11 of 153 Restaurants in Port Coquitlam
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2017

How does a place thats tucked away from the main street survive it serves good food from the pita bread and humus to the greek salad this place does it right for a good price

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I have reviewed this restaurant before but it has been awhile. We were there over the weekend and we really enjoyed it. The food was plentiful and very good. The service was excellent and the waitress was very knowledgeable, extremely friendly and very attentive. The decor was really nice - black tablecloths and proper napkins. I have to say that the food was excellent. I had the lamb and my husband had mousaka. Along with the meal was plenty of pita bread and a lovely greek salad. We will definitely return as we really enjoyed the whole experience.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Theres something about this greek food that makes you think and feel healthy. After you eat it, there's no tiredness settling in, it's well priced and tastes great. Located a little out of the way for us and near the Costco, I would return especially for a night out, restaurant looks like a great place to have dinner at, quiet and lights are low.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We order delivery from this restaurant every few months and each time someone on their phone says they have to check if they will deliver to our address. This gets annoying each time as we order $60 to $80 dollars worth of food on average and have not been refused delivery many times prior. This time the lady who answered the phone after my adult son told her that she accused my son of fixing it so that we get food delivered. How utterly rude and non business like to make such a false statement. What nonsense. My son almost hung up. We spent almost $75.00 and had food delivered after another lady spoke to my son and completed our order. Later after discussing the matter as a family we decided they don't want or need our business. We will not be ordering from Pallas Athena Greek Kouzina again.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

The waiter and waitresses were very polite and attentive. The atmosphere and cleanliness in the restaurant also very good. The seating with the rebar iron frames less than comfortable. The Greek salads excellent, but the main dishes we ordered, while portion sizes were great, the meat portions were way too salty (marinated too long and/ or using way too much salt), which is unacceptable for those with heart issues like us.

We have been to this restaurant before where the same main dishes we ordered were perfect and so we don't know if the kitchen staff are inconsistent in their food preparation or that they have a new chef preparing the food.

Less sodium is important to us and so we may not come back if only for their main dishes being too salty.