“Good pizza!”

San Remo Restaurant
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I will be honest in saying that I've only ever had the pizza from San Remo. But it is really good pizza and I'm not really a pizza person. But it's definitely worth the money and my favourite pizza in the area! Fast delivery as well.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped for a bite to eat yesterday (May 20) after having a great tour of the Capilano Suspension Bridge & before our relaxing massages at Sabai Thai.

Unfortunately, we would have been better off going hungry!

There were no other patrons in the restaurant --- only the ten employees that I could see to count. First sign...

We ordered meatballs to start---rubber balls would be a better description! They stated they were homemade meatballs with feta cheese. You definitely needed to work a knife & fork to cut them - the texture was like glued sawdust & the sauce tasted just like Chef Boyardee (Ewww). Guess we are spoiled by the homemade meatballs at the Italian Kitchen (I suggest the owners of San Reno go try them!).

We also ordered the halibut & Chips (it's halibut season in BC - how can we go wrong?) Well let me tell ya...2 little triangle 1/4" thick pieces of frozen halibut filets - that's how!) no flavour - not lightly battered as described in the menu. Good thing we have the Fish Shack on Main Street for real halibut & Chips. (Again I suggest the owners give real fish & chips a try!).

The Bill's Mediterranean pizza...likely ok if you like deep dish pizza, definitely not a flavourful experience - thank goodness we stopped at Pizzeria Farinas on the way home for delicious pizza!

So folks - my advice to you is save your money and fill your belly with good food anywhere but San Remos in Port Coquitlam!!

2  Thank RoxPink
Reviewed 18 April 2017

I always order the Ravioli baked when I order take out. I have not eaten inside however it looks nice. Order is always hot and delivered promptly. Great drivers, good food and decent price.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Bring you charge card, very pricy but service very good, clean and very neighbourly area. Recommend the pizza's

Reviewed 11 April 2017

My family loves this place for take out, delivery or eating in. Comfortable atmospohere, this place delivers the best locally for the pizza enthusiast. Not just good pizza, everything we've tried, we've loved. Try it for yourself!