“Amazing Food at Reasonable Price”

Spice Art Indian Cuisine
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Description: Welcome to Canada's eminent Indian food restaurant. We cater India's scrumptious cuisines here. We bestow you the best Food experiences which will surely mesmerize you with our delicious Indian recipes. At Spice Art Restaurant, we treat our guest as our family. Nothing can level the words from our guests which escalate our honor by giving the true feedback about our food. We feel privileged to serve you and we leave no stone unturned to make the moments noteworthy
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We have ordered take out from this restaurant multiple times. This was the first time we had a dine in. We ordered garlic Malai chicken tikka followed by paneer methi & garlic naans. Chicken tikka was perfectly cooked. Paneer methi was flavourful and thankfully didn't have that standard Indian gravy. Their garlic naans are one of the best.
We wanted rasmalai but they were out of it. We settled for gulab jamuns and mango icecream. There were 4 gulab jamuns in one serving. They were served warm and tasted delicious. I don't usually like mango icecream but this one had a kesar pista feel to it. Definitely recommended. We spent $40 for this meal. The portion sizes were good and we didn't have any leftovers.
I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We had the pleasure of eating here last night and LOVED the food. The flavours were amazing, the service was so friendly and the atmosphere was calm and relaxing. It was the best Indian food I have had in a long time!!!

Reviewed 30 April 2017

This is the best Indian food I've had in the Lower Mainland. The name is accurate - you can tell the the chef is a spice artist! The samosas have a subtly spicy, complex flavor that becomes more apparent with every bite and a light texture, enclosed in a crispy but not greasy pastry. The vindaloo is perfect, cooked in a blend of spices and aromatics that come together to be more than the sum of their parts (I could eat this dish every single day). They have a large variety of paneer dishes; the cheese has a great texture and the sauces are all, like everything I've tried from this restaurant, beautifully spiced and hearty (rather than the thin sauces I've experienced at other local Indian restaurants). They don't skimp on the portions - there's a LOT of cheese/meat/vegetables in the dishes, so you feel satisfied and full. I also really like that they offer the choice or rice or naan with each main dish, instead of defaulting to rice.

The restaurant itself is small, so I prefer to get takeout rather than dine-in. But the employees I've interacted with have all been super friendly, and very accommodating (I once called in an order a few hours before I could come pick it up and they had it hot and ready right on the time I'd specified).

In short, please please please go to this restaurant. My palate needs them to stay in business. I can't wait to try every dish on their menu.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Generous portion sizes..Order 1 dish per person and share with each other.
Food ingredients, including meats, are good quality.
Taste is slightly above average.
Ambience is good and service is very good.
Each Entree comes with 1 Naan or bowl of rice (your choice).

1  Thank Mally1
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Nice clean place friendly staff good food priced right. We usually order for pickup/takeout...fast friendly service.