“Always a blast!”
Review of J & L Drive-In

J & L Drive-In
Ranked #10 of 97 Restaurants in Port Alberni
Reviewed 7 March 2018

I love J&L Drive-in! Nothing finishes off a day at the lake better than a burger and milkshake! Classic Drive-in experience, the food is fast-food, but sometimes a good greasy burger just puts a smile on your face! Friendly servers and good food.
Summer is not complete without J&L!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

If you are looking for something quick and consistent, J&L is the place in Port. They have been there almost forever, and practically unchanged. Don't mess with perfection.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Taking your kids here is like a little history lesson! We love it here and the burgers are a must have. My daughter's fish & chips were delicious too! The foot long hot dog wasn't as good as I had hoped but I made the mistake of having some burger first. The burgers are AMAZING and likely would ruin the flavour of anything you eat after them! LOL. My son tried the bacon grilled cheese and although it doesn't photograph well, he liked it! Oh, and the strawberry shake was amazing too! A great stop on your way to the Wild West Coast!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We love visiting this restaurant. The food is fast food but it does not matter. Just to be able to have car service it is all worth the greasy burger and fries. I love that this restaurant is still open and thriving. I really miss the drive in's.

enjoy!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I always stop by the J & L for yummy old fashioned drive-thru when I'm in Port. It's great. I recommend their mushroom burger. Yum!