Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$201
US$195
Hotels.com
Ocean Sands Resort(Parksville)(Great Value!)
US$273
US$219
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

Free cancellation until 21/07
US$75
US$219
VIP Motel(Parksville)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$98
US$90
Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort(Parksville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$291
Orbitz.com
All reviewskitchenette roomcoffee shop across the streetlovely clean roombritish bobbystay there againbed linenseparate roomslittle touchescoffee makertown centrethe air conditioningstayed for one nightquiet locationquiet at nightbeach walkwi fivisit parksville
Reviewed 6 December 2016

This is a little motel I like to tell everyone about. Very,very clean and quiet. We stayed there a few years back when we first moved to the Island and were waiting for our home to close so we could move in. That was a lovely stay and last night Dec 5,2016 we had a huge snowstorm(huge by Island standards) and I couldn't get home to Nanoose Bay...It was a nightmare on the roads people stuck and in the ditch everywhere. I was so happy there was a vacancy sign displayed and pulled into the parking lot and booked a room. The hosts are very friendly and take pride in their little motel (it's very small) and were so helpful. The rooms were a safe haven for me and I felt right at home and very grateful and my husband was relieved I was safe for the night.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank 259sharon
Jackie A, Owner at Arbutus Grove Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

We are happy you felt at safe and at home at the Arbutus Grove Motel. That is a real compliment and we are grateful to you for taking the time to tell other travelers about our little motel.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

Rooms very clean and surprisingly quiet as it is next to the main road. Not far from Parksville town center to find a place to eat. Starbucks across the street. Price is great at $59 plus only $ 10 for our Dog . Grassy area in back to throw a ball or stick for your dog if you wish .Will stay again if in Parksville

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank-you for the great review of the Arbutus Grove Motel. We appreciate you taking the time to write this excellent review. Please come and stay with us again soon. There is no better place to be than Parksville for a nice vacation.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

Efficient, friendly and quick service got us into a clean, comfortable room for the night.
Close to town and a good recommended breakfast from the owner next day got us on our way with a smile. I even bought a mug!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tubby61

Thank-you for writing this great review. I enjoyed talking to you and hope you are enjoying your mug!!! Come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

After reading all the positive reviews we stayed here for one night in late September en route from Victoria to Courtenay. what more can I say ! it's clean, quiet, affordable and close to the beaches and nearby Parksville. highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank getoutontheroad

Thanks for the great review of our little motel. We hope to see you again soon for another visit. You can't beat Parksville for an awesome vacation. Your review is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Pride of ownership shows at this place. And there is a great restaurant right across the street. If I pass through again I will stay here! I swear by Trip Adviser on the reviews as this is what helped make a decision to stay here. What started out as overnight turned into a second night. I really pay attention to details and this place does not dissappoint!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Jackie A, Owner at Arbutus Grove Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Wow, thanks Monty for this outstanding review of the Arbutus Grove Motel in Parksville. I agee that so many people are using Trip Advisor now to find the right place to stay so I am grateful that you think we are the best place to stay in Parksville. You can't get better than that. We do our best to provide as much as we can for our guests at an affordable price. I want to thank-you for taking the time to let others know about our fabulous little motel here in beautiful Parksville, BC. Please come again soon!