“Best Sushi in Town”

Nemo Sushi
Ranked #51 of 104 Restaurants in Parksville
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

I used to be a loyal Sam's Sushi patron for years, then got turned on to Samurai Sushi for awhile. However one day, I was killing time before an appointment at Scotiabank, and decided to give Nemo Sushi a try. It was my first Happy California Roll and Dynamite Roll that made me convert to Nemo Sushi. What I really love about them is the sushi to go and the wide selection. Never leave disappointed.

1  Thank jhstrom

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

The food is decent but to have to pay for tea in a Japanese restaurant when Nori, the top rated sushi place in the area, offers it as a courtesy to their customers,just cheap it should come with the meal just like it would in every sushi place in Vancouver.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

The place has just 3 tables and I wasn't sure if the sushi would be good but it met my expectations. The miso soup was good, the salmon sushi we ordered along with a dynamite roll was excellent. The chicken gyozas came fried, maybe I should've told them to steam them beforehand maybe.
I saw a packing order which seemed very appetizing. They have put up pics of some combos and when I asked what it was ,the man making the sushi pointed to the pics and said E- which was a combination of different sushi for $ 29.99 . Next time I'm going to take that party pack too , seemed value for money.

1  Thank DrSeemaTyagi
Reviewed 14 June 2015

There food was fresh and tasty we had sunamono tempera veg and prawns,smoked salmon roll and a deep fried crazy roll all food delicious❤️☺️

Reviewed 6 June 2015

Now this is very, very good sushi. Not much in the way of decor but we don't go there for the ambiance. When we have a hankering for sushi, we want good, fresh tasty sushi and that's what we get all the time. Prices are very reasonable and the staff, very friendly.