Prestige Inn Nelson(Nelson)
US$125
US$122
The Adventure Hotel(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$111
Villa Motel(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$91
Kokanee Glacier Resort(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$176
US$202
US$161
Cloudside Hotel(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$96
Hume Hotel & Spa(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$149
Hotels.com
All reviewsjacuzzi suiteclose to downtownroom was cleanlaundry facilitiescoffee makerpicnic tablesfamily suitewalk into towngreat place to stayguest laundryquiet locationwould stay here againlots of parkingwhitewater skiseparate bedroomnelson bccar show
Reviewed 7 August 2017

The rooms were very clean and the staff was incredibly pleasant. It was our second time staying at the Alpine Inn and we would go again. We really enjoyed Nelson and think it is a great place to visit.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We loved our suite! It was beautiful, roomy and clean! It had everything we needed! It was easy to find and in a great location! Great staff and lots of parking!
We were in a quiet two bedroom suite with kitchenette!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I highly recommend the Alpine Inn to singles, couples and families. It's located close to the "downtown" area so a comfortable walking distance to many of the great places to visit, there is a lot of free parking and it's very clean. I stayed in a smaller suite with one queen size bed, the bed was super comfortable. The wi-fi service is free and fast. My room had a front porch/sitting area and I enjoyed sitting there in the morning, having tea and at the mountains. The bathroom was big and newly renovated, with a good size bathtub. The only thing that was not idea is that there was major construction on the street right in front of the hotel but this was not that bad. The prize range is very reasonable and fits different budgets. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: if possible choose a room facing away from the parking lot
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2017

This is our 2nd stay here. This is a clean and reasonably priced place to stay while in Nelson. We have had one of their standard rooms both visits and while the room is small it is all need. It has a fridge and microwave and coffee maker. Clean is way more important to me than big!
I'd like to share something that says something about this motel and the people who operate it. When we arrived the clerk (JAMIE) was on the phone. She was checking on the welfare of a gentleman who was staying there for a few weeks while his home was being repaired. She had not seem him that day and his vehicle was gone and that was very unusual and she was checking with someone to make sure he was OK. I thought that was nice to see - concern for those staying there.
This a motel that gives you good value for your money. I can recommend the Alpine!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Spent two nights over the Canada Day long weekend at the Alpine Inns and Suites. We had stayed there previously though it had been a few years. We appreciate that it is close to downtown Nelson, within walking distance if you don't mind the hills. We also appreciate that it is pet friendly. The Alpine Inns and Suites is and older motel style place that has been kept up nicely. Some might call it quant, but I feel it is good value and a good price. It might be a small thing but I think they must do their own laundry. The towels were very soft, much nicer than the industrial feel you get from most hotels. We would stay there again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family