“Pretty Decent”

Best Western Plus Mission City Lodge
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mission
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Rooms standard fair; agree with previous reviewer that these are not BW+ that I am accustomed to. With that said, we did sleep well and had nice shower. Check in experience was irritating. I phoned around noon to request an early check in. It was a late request so if not possible I would carry on with my schedule and check in at later time. I was told I could but it would be an hour and 15, she took my number and said she would call me. 2 o'clock and still no word. We were in the area so we stopped in. Told it would be at least another hour. Isn't regular check in at 3?? So forget it and went to Friday nites air show.get a phone call at 8:22 wanting to know if I was still checking in tonite. Of course I am. So not too happy with these desk people. I wasted a good couple hours hanging around area when a " I'm sorry but it's not possible to get an early check in" would have been sufficient instead of stringing me along. And the to phone me at 8:22 to see if I was still coming???? Strike 2. I am a BW rewards member and must say this was the worst checkin experience I have encountered anywhere.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Mission City Lodge

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We stayed for a week in room 418 (Jacuzzi Suite) for a family of 5. Nice that kids had one room and adults could be in the other. I think I would have preferred solid French doors rather than glass... not good for any real privacy, especially with the Jacuzzi in the master bedroom and the shower not fully enclosed. Honeymooners could easily open solid French doors to have the space...

Breakfast bar was standard but got very cramped on the long weekend with an odd entry from outside. We were there in summer, with sun. Could not imagine how cramped it would have been in winter with rain/snow.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Great stay at a well maintained hotel with great service. The room was big and comfortable. Breakfast was the usual affair but the staff were much more attentive and helpful than usual. The hotel was easy to find and there was ample parking.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I'm not sure why this BW is rated as a BW+. On this trip so far I have stayed at two BW+ locattions (Kent, WA; Victoria, BC) and I do not consider this motel in the same category. The room was pretty standard but all the warning signs about the motel not being responsible for anything in the room or car was a bit unsettling. I did not find a safe in the room. The atmosphere was decidedly different.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Staff were excellent. Could use better availability of refreshments (drinks, water) during after hours. Perhaps have a table with lemon water available to guests. Also, restaurant food was reasonable.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mission
10.6 km away
Best Western Bakerview Inn
#9 of 13 in Abbotsford
11.5 km away
Coast Abbotsford Hotel & Suites

Been to Best Western Plus Mission City Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Mission City Lodge

Address: 32281 Lougheed Hwy., Mission, British Columbia V2V 1A3, Canada
Region: Canada > British Columbia > Mission
Bar / Lounge Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mission
Price Range: RM372 - RM536 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus Mission City Lodge 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Plus Mission City Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Mission