Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
Expedia.comUS$99
PricelineUS$91
Hotels.comUS$99
All reviews grocery store right next door would stay again room was clean stop motel highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2020 via mobile

We had stayed at this property a few years ago for a one night stop over and it was decent. We had a stop over again and chose this property because it’s location.

The motel is conveniently located on the highway. There is a Grocery store right next door and some restaurants within walking distance. The outside looks well maintained.

The gentleman at the front desk was not even remotely friendly. He was on the phone the entire time he checked us in. Clearly we were disturbing his evening.

The rooms are dated which is not an issue for us but they were not clean. Touch surfaces (cupboards, counters, coffee maker) had finger prints. The beds were comfortable but had old school bed spreads which I can’t imagine are sanitary. I question how well each room gets cleaned in between guests in a Covid world. I would not have considered this room clean pre-Covid, but it definitely made me worry during Covid.

There are other way better options in Hope and so we will never stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2019

My wife and I stayed at the Alpine Motel in Hope on March 12th, 2019. My wife is quite picky about cleanliness and always wants to view a room before taking it. We viewed three other rooms at Hope Motels and found the Alpine the best value for money. This was a King Bedroom, had a little sitting couch and bar fridge. Owners were friendly and lived on the property.

Room tip: Was much cleaner and larger rooms then other Motels in the area.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2019

We came here after leaving a motel down the street and left our money there as well, as they wouldn't give a refund( long story).
Anyways, we enjoyed the clean, warm room here and even though there's some road noise, at least it's clean and well taken care of. Worth the few dollars extra. Would have scored 5 but some street noise and no bathroom fan

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

This is the ONLY motel/hotel I will use in Hope, BC. The rooms are basic, but very comfortable and immaculately clean. The price is more than reasonable. The owner is a very friendly, polite man who is humble, and not greedy- he doesn’t jack his prices when the roads are closed or on long holiday weekends. I’ve stayed in other establishments in Hope in the past, and by far- the Alpine is the best there is for the price you pay. The only negative thing I could force myself to say is that the intense blue lights on the roof line are hard on the eyes, especially on snowy nights- but other than that, I can find nothing negative about this motel. Highly recommended if staying in Hope!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on our way through to Vancouver. This motel is nothing fancy but was a comfortable stay. It was incredibly clean though. I have worked housekeeping for a number of years and have travelled and stayed in many hotels/motels and know what to look for. This place was clean! We were charged $105 for the night which I considered was a little high but truly everything nearby was booked. We had a great nights sleep and enjoyed the AC that was in the room due to the super hot weather. The location of this place was great as you had Save on Foods on one side and a McDonalds right across the street! That was nice. If you are looking for a place that’s plain and clean this is the place for you. PS. I would haggle with the owner about the price a bit. He seemed to be willing to negotiate :)

Date of stay: July 2018