Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$107
View deal
PricelineUS$107
eDreamsUS$107
Agoda.comUS$107
TripadvisorUS$107
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2020

I just thought this was a decent place to put my head, down, sure it is older, but well maintained, flat screen tv and cheap rates. The man that ran the place was very accommodating and genuine. He made the wifi password in memory of his beloved pet who had passed on.

Room tip: safe, clean and reliable.
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 9 October 2019

To be fair the accomodations were clean and, desite being on major highway, quiet.
The "manager" was friendly.
The room was very cool upon first entry.. heat on and in 45 to 60 minutes...okay.
Had to run shower on pure hot for about 4 minutes before warmth could be felt...then okay.
A very uncomfortable bed. Had to lay cornerwise to get reasonably comfortable. Reminded me of trying to sleep on a hide-a-bed about 25 years ago.
Was given internet password but even with managers assistance never did access. Manager explained away that my room was probably too far from the modem.
Less than one roll of toilet paper supplied which was one on the roller.
This room has two small refrigerators. Both freezer compartments were very iced up. One so iced that freezer compartment was not accessible.

Room tip: My room was designated as non-smoking which I appreciated. Maybe all rooms are as there was an ashtray on entrance outside my door.
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 8 June 2019 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel and got settled in our room. The owner was friendly. All we were requiring was a place for a quick sleep. The room was very basic, but clean. The air conditioning was not great, so our room got quite warm. The rating of 2 stars is accurate for this basic motel.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Whilst a basic type of motel, the staff were friendly, the room was clean and had all needed for a good nights rest. The location for Hope is great, close enough to walk to the town center to have a drink and a meal. Although be aware, most restaurants close at 9pm.

Room tip: All rooms seem to be the same in terms of location.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2018

This was really a quaint little place, clean with great views of the mountains, but way over priced for this outdated little motel. Could really use some TLC. Like the chairs outside the door for a smoker like my husband.

Room tip: Quaint, quiet, nice location for the town but overpriced. Just my opinion.
Date of stay: July 2018