Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
Hotels.com
US$99
PricelineUS$102
eDreamsUS$102
Trip.comUS$101
All reviews hard boiled eggs long term room was clean motel mattress office
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2020

Sadly we booked an overnight here on our way back home to WA state. I booked over the phone as it was unclear from their website if they allowed dogs, it said they didn't, but when you call, they say they do. He said we had a room with one queen bed and quoted a price. When we arrived he gave us a different room, two beds, more expensive, no explanation. Room smelled of bug spray, air conditioner didn't work. Several young men wandering around, smoking pot, one of whom came in to our room saying he made a mistake thought it was his friend's home, yes home, people live there. It is not safe. As for the "free breakfast", when I questioned the owner about that, he simply shrugged, "no", even although the night before another hotel easily provide us with a delicious bagged breakfast. We quickly selected another hotel and left as we did not feel safe. We had a car with a trailer covered with a tarp which we felt would have been broken in to if we had stayed the night.

Room tip: don't stay here
Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2020

I stayed at this motel for a couple of nights over the Christmas holidays. The room was clean and quiet, which are my two main criteria. I also liked that it was centrally located. I would definitely stay there again.
When I stopped by to check in, there was no one in the office, and I couldn't tell if pressing the buzzer actually did anything. So one suggestion is to have a bell ring in the office as well - so I don't keep pressing it to see if it's ringing.
The one issue with my room was the mattress was pretty saggy on one side.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 28 October 2019

Room was clean and quiet. Had breakfast a few times during our stay but not everyday as it was always hard boiled eggs, sausage links and toast. Did appreciate the gesture though. Never had any problems and felt safe.

Room tip: Ours was the second room as soon as you drive in and it was very quiet.
Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 16 October 2019

Great bed, excellent powerful shower, which is all i want from a night in a motel to be honest. Good location, parking outside your room.
Didnt eat the breakfast so cant leave any comment on that.
Overall a very good motel and would recommend.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 18 August 2019 via mobile

We arrived late, the owner was very helpful. He made sure that the U-haul we had was backed up to a wall and the spot was long enough that we didn't have to unhook. The room was clean and quiet. The breakfast room was clean and had an excellent choice of food. We will definitely stay here again next time we are in need of a room in Hope B.C.

Date of stay: August 2019