Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$75
eDreams
PricelineUS$75
StayForLong
Agoda.comUS$75
All reviews the owner bring earplugs the main drag light sleeper bed was very comfortable free wifi cottage bathroom fridge motel pet mattress furniture accommodations mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2020

My granddaughter & I got stuck in Revelstoke in July 2020 due to a road closure heading home to Blind Bay-when after 7 hrs we were told with hundreds of stranded motorists that road would not at least be open to late morning-we then went on our search for a room-nothing everyone booked-this isn't a big town-we then started to go to all of then to get 0n a list for any cancellations/no shows-this motel came thru for us!! Such a clean Motel-service was excellent even w Covid we were provided with bagged breakfast-such friendly efficient service in such a crazy time!!

Room tip: Just drive up to your room-nestled in the mountains!
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 4 September 2020

We enjoyed the pet rooms. Loved the 'old school' design of the room, from the old style furnature to the wood walls and ceiling. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were very clean and fresh. Lots of hot water in the bathroom. It was private and we enjoyed our short visit.

Room tip: Rooms further back from the street is better.
Reviewed 21 August 2020

I love this motel, it's quiet, pet friendly rooms..comfy beds, vintage feel, tidy and very friendly owners. It's an old motel so don't expect pristine furniture and decor!! There are minor bumps and scrapes on things, so if you want silver and white clean metal lines and decor....don't come here. This is for people who enjoy heritage and cozy things. Not for yuppies and whiners. It's clean it's lovely...and downtown. That's all that matters.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ruzica M
Reviewed 16 August 2020

The owner is bizarre and rude. Asking odd questions when I checked in and when giving directions to room and parking was loud and rude, zero interpersonal skills. A/C didn’t work so after a long night in a stuffy room with no supplies replenished on a two day stay, I am loading my car and this same owner comes flying over to my cabin in the little cart he drives around the property on yelling at me to turn off the outside light. I am in no mood for this so I continue to pack my car and he the ENTERS my room to turn off the light. I would never stay here again and am baffled by the good reviews.

Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

We stopped in for a night driving through to Kelowna, as soon as we opened the door to our room I squealed in delight. This was the cutest little cabin style motel nestled in the mountains. It was like our very own little fairy tiny home for the night. The bed was very comfortable, the kitchen and dining room were adorable. I loved our stay. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Our only issue was low water pressure in the shower and no happy medium with the water temperature. All in all it a great spot.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple