Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$142
CheapTicketsUS$142
Orbitz.comUS$142
TravelocityUS$142
TripadvisorUS$142
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2017

My mom and I stayed in one of the 2 bedroom cabins and it was wonderful. I loved that we had our own private space which you don't get when sharing a 1 bdrm with double queen beds. We went during 'off, off, off' season so we were the only ones there, but I loved that. I have stayed in hotels on the other side of Hwy 1, but never again. I loved that we were so close to nature walked in among some trails and the views of the mts, were fabulous.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights whilst visiting family in Hope. We found the room to be clean, nicely furnished with kitchenette, comfy beds and great free wifi.
The kids loved the pool and it was busy (lots of guests coming and going) but it wasn't noisy. Good value too.
It's a great base for exploring the local area (which is beautiful) and I was very sorry to leave.
We will most certainly be staying there again next time we come to Hope.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Was in the RV but sold trailer been stayed for 4 nights in hotel with large dog and had no problems rooms are large (3 double beds) yes slot of rooms no air conditioning but the rooms stay cool with fan and I'm not liking this smoky hot weather but can sleep comfortably the new owners are awesome

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We had to be evacuated due to the fires in the Cariboo so went went to my parents on the coast. On the way back since we were told we could get back home we stopped in Hope with the dog. We originally had booked this place online because it was a good deal and accepted animals. We knew there would be a 10 dollar charge for her but that's okay, however when we got there their rooms that allow animals were considerably more and giant (odd the only room that allows animals is the most expensive) they charged us the full amount plus the dog charge. First point, if the only room you can put people with dogs in is the most expensive ADVERTISE IT! Second point, we found out there were fires in Clinton which hindered our way home so decided to stay another night. Except they had already given the room we were in away, so they put us in a much smaller room but charged us the larger room amount and the dog fee. I was willing to let that go...except when I looked at my CC today after leaving yesterday and notice a 50 dollar charge ontop of all the money I had already paid. After calling the Motel they said the room was "dirty"...they didn't give any other explanation. As I was angry at that point I wasn't going to argue on the phone. However, it is absolutely deplorable that you first take advantage of people in a disaster and not only that there was no way that room was dirty enough to justify charging another 50 dollars on top of the ridiculous amount we already paid. Absolutely disgusting. I have a feeling they put us in a room they normally don't allow dogs in and charged us for it by saying we left the room dirty. Scam!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2017

we've been coming back to this place for 3 yrs now & everytime was a very good experience. we've met 3 different owners & they're all very accomodating. this year, the motel was renovated, new tiles, carpets,comfortable beds, washrooms, cabinets, appliances, etc. we've had very restful sleep, place was quiet & near to groceries, restaurants & gasoline stations.

Date of stay: July 2017