Lowest prices for your stay
US$85
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
PricelineUS$84
eDreamsUS$84
Trip.comUS$94
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2019 via mobile

Definitely needs renovation. Barely tolerable for a stopover for one night. TV and fridge were good at least, and linen half-way clean. Overall atmosphere, in particular at night, horrible.

I really hope that things will get better here.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2019

We were traveling home (the Cariboo) after visiting family on the Island over the Christmas Holidays. It was getting late in the afternoon and my wife and I didn't feel like carrying on any further and decided to stop for the night in Hope. When I went into the office to inquire about availability I was met by a very friendly person at the front desk who insisted on showing me the room before I paid and had no problem with my 2 dogs. The room room did show some age and the wear and tear (nicks and scuffs) that accompany it but, it was large, very clean and the queen bed was very comfortable. I will stay here again if the need arises

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2018

This motel is horribly run down and the room we stayed in was gross, holes in the very dirty looking carpet and whiskers in the sink. I had to go to the office in the morning to get toilet paper as there was no extra in the room. The guy at the office didn't even apologize. If it was a 65.00 Motel I could understand it but it was not. I don't know who does the ratings on these places but yikes, it makes me rethink Trip Advisor reviews. Definitely would not ever stay here again nor would I recommend it to anyone I know.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 21 November 2018

This is an older motel, but a perfectly good choice for a comfortable stay in Hope. The room was clean, and the bed and bed linens were clean, comfortable and modern. Two Ikea chairs (their most popular model) provided seating. Unit included AC, a wall-mounted "electric fireplace", and windows that open. Hope is not a large town, and the motel location means a very short walk to restaurants, shops, and the town park. Check to ensure that the indoor pool is open in the winter.
I would not hesitate to stay here again if passing through the area.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2018

My wife and I stayed here overnight, and upon arrival, wondered if we had made the right booking choice. The exterior of the Slumber Lodge is in serious need of attention. However, the office greeted us us very professionally, and once in our room, we were happy to see the state of disrepair on the Exterior, was Not the case on the Interior. The room was a good size, and clean. Air conditioner worked flawlessly, and was welcome, as Hope was suffering from the heatwave affecting the Lower Mainland. Would we stay again?...Yes.

Date of stay: August 2018