Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2020

This motel is long past needing attention the furnishings are old and worn, and probably should be thrown out also be warned, if you have a room on the first floor, and the room above you is occupied,as soon as that person walks across the floor,you will hear every footstep.pass this one up if possible. Breakfast Bar is bare minimum and there is only room for 4 people

Room tip: Second floor
Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank Mary Beth F
Reviewed 21 February 2020

Average motel with decent breakfast and warm pool. We were happy with our 4 night stay, until we realized on the last day that the fridge did not work. I told the reception, and she said she'd have housekeeping deal with it. I told her that I lost over $20 worth of food, and she said "mhm". No apology, and she didn't even look in my direction! I was shocked! At the very least, look at me, hear me and apologize. I wasn't expecting a refund, but an apology was required. Especially when I found out that they knew this fridge would turn off if you adjusted the temperature. First it froze my food, and then it turned off. Why?? Unacceptable. A multiple night booking would insinuate necessity of a working fridge.
My family lives in Hope, and I would like to have stayed here again, but with the reaction I had to my one complaint, I will not likely stay here again.
I was quite disappointed.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 18 September 2019

Overall this place need an overall. Smoke smell comes to mind first. We had a « suite » . It is old it smell smoke. A portable fan was on in our room. There was a old LazyBoy with cigarette burned mark, a very fatigued desk chair. The smell of smoke in the drapes. Perfect long term location roo for smoking workers. It gave me the creeps. I wished I had a sleeping bag and my own pillows. The pillows were awful. Overall it was cleaned but it still give me the creeps. The night watchman was very nice, outgoing, great selection of continental breakfast but no place to sit down. The front desk employee less than accommodating for early checkin. Friends were told checking time was at 2 and not before that. There were several people attending a local wedding and needed to change before local shuttle came to pick us us. We stayed two nights and I will never go back for any reason. #Wyndham come on look at this. If I could I would ask my money back

Room tip: If you must stay get a room at far end of parking lot due to road noise
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank GlobeTrotting541221
BonneyH4, General Manager at Travelodge Hope, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2019

We are a small property leaving us a small window to clean the rooms between check out (11 am) and check in (2 pm). We were very clear at the time of the booking, check in was 2-10 pm, we also send emails and received phone calls where we reiterated this information which was why some people opted to check in the night before. Our breakfast area is small, but functional. We do also provide trays for those who choose to take breakfast to their rooms, or even outside to enjoy. Our rooms are all non smoking; however, people do smoke outside. Our pillows are brand new. The Front Desk staff would have been able to answer questions and tried to make your stay more comfortable had you contacted them while you were a guest.

Reviewed 8 September 2019 via mobile

Stayed for two nights, was pretty grim to be fair. The decor, the atmosphere, the feel of the place, Quite oppressive. You know when you enter a space, and you just wish you could be somewhere else? This is it. I apologise to the management of this establishment if this offends, but in truth, it did offend.
I will be speaking to our travel agent, Canadian Affair, who thought it was a good hotel for us to stay here.
I understand Travelodge opened 45 years ago, I don't think much has changed? The Compliimentary breakfast was adequate.
I will not stay in another Travelodge based on this experience.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frankieloves
Reviewed 5 September 2019

I have stayed at worse hotels. The plus side - air conditioning worked. It was reasonably clean. The negatives - while non smoking, very strong smell of smoke lingers in the room, kitchen was last updated in the 1960's. Overall the room is in desperate need of upgrading. Everything worked, was clean - just very old.

Date of stay: August 2019