Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$76
FindHotelUS$76
TravelocityUS$76
CheapTicketsUS$76
Orbitz.comUS$76
TripadvisorUS$76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

Unbelievable. Dried diarrhea on the front of the toilet, greasy finger smudges on the drinking glasses, toothpaste spatter on the mirror, congealed meat juices in the bottom of the bar fridge, no bathroom fan, a sharp point sticking out of the carpet, dirty overall. Booked this room because four years ago it was acceptable when we last stayed. Had to pay on arrival, door to office was locked next day. No recourse.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 4 July 2020 via mobile

Went to stay here last fall, tried 3 different rooms they were disgusting light bulbs were burnt out ,carpet was disgusting dirty dishes ,dirty towels in the bathroom, got my money back and ran away quick. Didn't have a lower rating han 1 to give it, but I'd give it a 0

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank waynen562
Reviewed 12 June 2020

Travelled from Edmonton to Chilliwack April 2003 for funeral. Stopped at 1:am and rented a room; the last room. Bathroom was dirty and had little specks of a substance that appeared to be blood on the wall. The floor sagged from the door to the second bed. The room smelt musty but we were so tired that we chose to overlook it. During the night I heard the TV, as Murder She Wrote was on TV. I thought my mother was watching tv. (My mom does not watch TV while in bed and only watches Christian shows. A couple of minutes later she called out asking where I was, I told her I was in my bed; she stated that someone sat on her bed

Room tip: The last room of the motel is the room with entertainment
Date of stay: April 2020
Reviewed 19 September 2019

1- carpet was a science experiment thinking it was the original carpet from the 70’s
2- it had definitely not been vacuumed..found hair, bottle cap, and generally dirt all over the floor
3- taps in the bathroom had what looked like toothpaste on it
4- the bed sheets were stained

We checked in and checked out in about 30 min. The owner did give us a refund but the place is disgusting and very unclean. I get it’s old but this dirty is not ok.

(Giving it a one only because I can’t give it a zero)

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Arrived at midnight, should have checked our room first. I have no problem with old/dated. However on this night the sink was dirty, the bed sagged. Would have been acceptable if was cheaper. I would look else where next time.

Date of stay: June 2018