Blaeberry Mountain Lodge(Golden)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$380
US$164
Orbitz.com
US$158
Official Site
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanhotel restaurantfree breakfastcheck in was easyfront desk staffnice poolkids loved the poollaundry facilitiestwo queen bedsnice stayhot tubstayed here for one nightrooms are largeviews of the mountainsyogurtsaunacalgary
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I was extremely impressed with the manager Andy and the front receptionist Brendan. I took the bus from Kelowna and arrived in Golden, B.C. at about 6:30 pm. I called for a cab and was told it would be 5 1/2 hours until one would be available. I then called the hotel and spoke with Brendan. I told him the situation and asked if there was anything they could do. He took my number and called me back within 5 mins. The manager, Andy came and picked me up. They were very quick in resolving my issue. Andy offered to drive me back to the bus terminal, as I was taking the bus again the following day. That was a huge help, and much appreciated!!!! They went above and beyond my expectations.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Jackie M
Reviewed 12 August 2012

For a Day's Inn hotel you would expect the room to be worth more, but my 4 season tent is more luxurious that the room I stayed in. Hair on the toilet seat, bed was hard as a rock. I . asked to see another room and was told "sorry, can't help you." Not the way to treat a guest. Very disappointed.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank commando06
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Nice size rooms for a family but came with poor beds and even poorer sheets. Just off a noisy highway staff friendly and accommodating. Travelled our Grandaughter and she enjoyed the pool and waterside.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Stayed there a Friday and Saturday night....(2 adults and 2 kids) .....room was ok but smelled. Pool and hot tub was fine but very noisy with the echo. It is separate from the motel and has a small slide. Had appys and pizza there at the restaurant on a Friday night out on the patio. It has a nice view and has a backyard feel to it. The place ....I believe...is under new management so they should ditch the picnic tables and get more real seating out there. The food was decent enough BUT the drinks were so expensive it was ridiculous. Come on...are you bringing the kegs up on mules? The whole place had a ex-dive feel to it so maybe they are improving the motel. I won't stay there again just because of the feel and the pricing ( the stay is not cheap either).

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2012

Nice clean large room, comfy beds; stayed in the part not facing the highway which was surprisingly quite considering the location halfway up the hill out of Golden. It was a little out of the way to go back into Golden for a few groceries, but a good stop overall.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Andy S, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Golden, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2012

We are delighted to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable, and relaxing. It is always nice to hear from our guests. We strive to provide our guests with an extraordinary experience and we are please to have the opportunity to do that for you during your holiday. Thank you again for your positive feedback about your stay and we will look forward to your next stay with us