“Love some of their dishes”
Review of White Spot

White Spot
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Delta
Description: White Spot Restaurants are passionate about fresh, local ingredients & great service. Try award-winning burgers, delicious salads, pastas & more! Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner & take out.
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Looking for a good meal at a reasonable price, look no further. I love their signature chicken pot pie, this has to be one of the best in the business. Service was fast and friendly. Easy access off of 120th.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

I've been going to White Spot since I was old enough to chew. I miss the good old days of this being more of a diner experience. However, the location is close and there's something about Triple O sauce that keeps me coming back.

Food: Usually good. I think WS has extended their menu too much. In my most recent visit the BC burger was quite fresh as were the fries. I have had the opposite experience occasionally though. They vegetable beef soup has changed since I last ordered it. If you like a wide variety of items and good options for kids (Pirate Packs) then you'll like WS.

Service: I'm not sure if it's because the staff is unionized but I don't think there's any sense of hustle with the staff. Some are better than others of course but I don't often get a sense that I'm being welcomed or served quickly. I don't usually go when it's busy so it's not as though they're being run off their feet.

Atmosphere: The interior is getting a bit dated but it isn't too bad. Seating can be a bit cramped especially in the lower area. There is no loud music and you can have a conversation without yelling which is good. They have a small bar area with limited seating. Some booths are just of the entry doors so you can get quite a draft in winter.

One positive thing I've noticed is that when there is an issue with the food or service the management responds to reasonable and constructive criticism. I've had the occasional issue with both the restaurant and take out. I've been contacted quickly after completing surveys and have had sincere apologies for errors in the restaurant. Problems will happen anywhere but they do own up to them provided you're reasonable about it.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I went back to this chain, after an unpleasant experience in another location in another decade! I was surprised & am now more than ready to return. Service was friendly & quick. I appreciated the space around the seating areas so that conversation with dinner mates was easy. The curry special was really tasty! Prices were most reasonable,

Reviewed 6 December 2016

I've been to white spot many times but last few times I've been i've ordered the burgers. Seems like the quality is going down and burgers seem like they're frozen and like a dried hockey puck.

I'm guessing that this white spot is very busy but quality of the food should not go down.

If I want crappy burgers I may as well get some frozen at superstore and will be much cheaper.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Really should train the staff to sit people faster. We came in as a party of two. ...I seen seven tables of 3 or less and waited 15 minutes. As for the television. ..you could try HD.