“Good variety of choices”
Review of White Spot

White Spot
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Delta
Description: White Spot Restaurants are passionate about fresh, local ingredients & great service. Try award-winning burgers, delicious salads, pastas & more! Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner & take out.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We visit White Spot fairly regularly because they usually have enough different menu items to satisfy most guests, so it's a good place to go when with company.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

White Spot has been around for hyears and they are well known for their Triple'o Burgers. What I really like about this place is that you can get served in your car!

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

First time going to this location and I was quite happy with the service and food. It was a little busy as we went for Saturday brunch and waited about 10 mins. The waitress was really nice, can't remember her name but the food came out hot and she was very attentive. I love whitespot and will be back. I had the brunch burger and it was great.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

My wife and I will travel 10 miles from our home to eat here since their breakfasts are very tasty and never disappoint.
The Eggs Benedict Classic is terrific and the Hearty Breakfast are the items we return for and the coffee is very satisfying.
Service is attentive and the servers are pleasant and make sure your needs are looked after.
Prices are slightly above average,but worth the money given the decor,service and quality of product.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

My daughter and granddaughter and I enjoyed our dinner here but the service was extremeley slow. Our server Gina was pleasant enough but not very interested in welcoming us or in being very attentive.
However, the food was good. My granddaughter liked the Pirate pack, daughter had fish and chips plate and I really enjoyed the Tuscan chicken pasta.