Lowest prices for your stay
US$78
US$71
Hotels.comUS$70
Booking.comUS$71
ZenHotels.comUS$78
All reviews games room happy hour omelette front desk breakfast burrito heated pool chocolate treats custom omelets room was clean free breakfast street side first floor nice surprise the breakfast area stay there again stayed one night coffee maker
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2020

We were overall disappointed with our stay. We started off on the wrong foot because the lobby has several stuffed animal heads hanging on the wall. The lobby furniture was blocked off with what looked like crime-scene tape! We had booked a room with a sofa and king bed, but at check-in requested south view fourth/top floor room and were told we could only have a standard double queen on the third floor. Apparently this was because the king bedded rooms are on north/highway facing, and the rooms on the fourth floor had not been cleaned. It turns out our room had a balcony, and a nice view of the mountain we had come here to hike on. The third floor double queen bedded room we ended up with was clean enough, except for a long dark hair found on the toilet and one in the bed as well. Otherwise, we liked the decor, and the bathrooms appeared to be recently renovated. There were however issues with the room. Firstly, the heating system was very loud (too loud to sleep with), and even though we had cranked it up, the room didn't get to above 18° C. Secondly, we noticed the toilet tissue roll was down to its last few squares, and there was no extra supply in the room. Embarrassingly, we had to call the front desk and they brought some up. Thirdly, the TV had very limited channels. We did appreciate the hot buffet-style breakfast, but it was served in their cavernous, physically and visually cold conference room. In the past we stayed at a major chain hotel two blocks down, and would likely choose that one next time we're through.

Room tip: No AC, bad heating. King-bedded rooms face a busy highway. Only south facing rooms have balconies
Reviewed 9 October 2020 via mobile

Room was clean and comfortable beds. Room smelled of cigarette smoke. Hair dryer didn't work. Fitted sheet was put on inside out and incorrectly. Breakfast was good. No road noise. There was an area outside the room to sit. They stored our bicycles for us overnight.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2020 via mobile

Unlike Daisy my husband and I had the opposite problem, there was NO A/C.
This was confirmed by both the desk clerk the night of October 1st as well as the manager on duty the morning of the 2nd.
Unfortunately I couldn’t open a window because of the street noise so I was left sweltering in a hot room which resulted in me waking up with a migraine.
Now, one would think if you mention this to the manager the following morning there would be an apology; instead I was told that the way their plumbing works it’s a choice of either heat or air conditioning and because people were complaining of the cold they switched over to the heat (by the way, when I played with the room thermostat the heat did not go on either).
I was also told that their website did not specify A/C as an amenity (although tripadvisor does) but following that logic I guess I shouldn’t have expected a bed either (that “amenity” was also not listed on their website). I’m staying at a hotel, not a log cabin in the woods - of course I thought I was paying for the ability to adjust the room temperature for my comfort.
So look, things happen..I get it. My philosophy is it’s not so much about the issues but a business should be judged by how well they handle the issues.
Based on how well the manager responded to my concerns I would rate this hotel a 1.
Full of excuses, not a single apology.
Very unprofessional and a bad reflection on the brand.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda0863
Reviewed 4 October 2020

We always stay here even with the minor problems. We had a few things go wrong and wish we could have gone in the pool but I’m just happy that they were open through COVID 19. Also there COVID protocols are very good.

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 September 2020

I would never stay here again. We selected this hotel because of the Wyndham name and the price point we felt we would get a mid range quality.
On arrival the room was really cold. When turning up the thermostat chilled air blew out, NO HEAT.
In calling the front desk twice, letting it ring 20 times, no one answered.
I had to go down and wait to be helped then a maintenance man came to the room; upon checking the thermostat said “this is one of the old ones that doesn’t work. You’ll have to get an electric heater from the front desk” !
We tried to book at another hotel, unsuccessfully so had to stay.
I would never stay here again, and now will not stay at any Wyndham hotels.

Room tip: Would not book here again
Date of stay: September 2020