“Lunch was great”
Review of Asakusa Sushi - CLOSED

Asakusa Sushi
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Reviewed 15 June 2016

I ordered a #1 from the lunch menu and it was great! The chicken and seafood was fresh and the vegetables were great!

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Tasty sushi at a good price in good quantity. Not a glossy restaurant but meets the need. Lunch takeout was quick. Nuff said.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

This is one of my go to restaurants. I'm not sure what people find in Sushi Garden close by as they are about same but I would suggest if other sushi places are booked, and you don't want to wait. Feel free to check into this one. You won't regret it.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 10 February 2016

It tastes good in general but if it was smaller a bit so I could finish in one bite. One thing though about the flooring material, it was raining that day and the floor inside the restaurant was a bit slippery

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 22 October 2015

I stopped in to get some take out for some friends, thinking it was a sushi place down the block. Its a small place across the street from metrotown. I got there right at 5, which is when it opens. I sat down to order 2 teriyaki chicken dinner boxes with california rolls and a miso soup, and a sashimi combo to go. As I turned around to look out the window, almost every seat in the restaurant was taken. The place opened 5 minutes ago and it was already full! I guess its a sign that its a good place for sushi.
The food was very good, and the portions were a good size.
I want to go back to dine in and check out some other items on the menu.

Date of visit: October 2015