“Take out as good as eating in...and a great deep fried california roll”
Review of Kiku Sushi

Kiku Sushi
Ranked #186 of 689 Restaurants in Burnaby
Neighbourhood: Marlborough
Neighbourhood: Marlborough
Reviewed 31 January 2018

I like to do take out from Kiku somewhat regularly. This trip I had one of my favorite items deep fried california roll. This roll is never soggy nor greasy and always hot when I get home. I have had this roll from many places but Kiku is by far my favorite place for it. I also had a house roll and 2 pieces of Tamago. For a place to be as good for take out as it is for eating in I have found to be rare and would recommend giving the take out a try.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Wasn't expecting much when I ate here. But it was actually pretty good. The Cali Roll was moist and tasty; the tempura was crispy and tasty and the chicken teriyaki was crispy and tender just how i like it. The Lunch Bento Box was more expensive than other Japanese Restaurants at over $10. But overall I will definitely come back again sometime even though it was kinda hidden near Kingsway and Nelson.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 24 December 2017

As we had some business in the area, we once again went for lunch at this restaurant, and as usual we weren't disappointed. The food is always great with good portions and the food presentation just adds to the overall enjoyment. The servers are all very professional and keep your tea cups full. The three of us shared a sushi party tray plus a caterpillar roll. I would recommend that roll anytime. The restaurant isn't all that big and it fills up very fast around lunch time. If you park in the pay parking lot, bring in your ticket for a refund. We will definitely return when the opportunity permits.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 13 July 2017

The owner richard super duper nice man
the prices are good
the place is clean
parking is validated
service is good
washroom small but clean
i wil go back here

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 18 June 2017

I had a business lunch with two others. We all enjoyed our meals. The sashimi was fresh and the tempura good. The service was polite, prompt and professional. I would eat at this restaurant again.

Date of visit: June 2017