108 Resort(108 Mile Ranch)
US$88
Red Coach Inn(100 Mile House)
US$54
Imperial Motel(100 Mile House)
US$68
US$57
US$55
Westwood Motel 100 Mile House(100 Mile House)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$83
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Days Inn 100 Mile House(100 Mile House)
US$110
US$98
94 Mile Motel(100 Mile House)(Great Value!)
US$61
All reviewshorseback ridingrose hipnegative reviewsnew cheffour seasonsice rinkboard gamescabinhorsesmassageranchpackagefitnessridebcaccommodationssnow
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Was in 100 Mile House for our grandsons hockey tournament. Booked at Spruce Hills because the team was booked there. We had a lovely room (outdated furniture but a new king bed) which had an updated bathroom. The lodge we were in was very sound proof. Did not hear a thing all night even though some of the team was in the same lodge. Lovely view of the valley. The resort is set in a stunning location. The resort has a brand new pool, work out room. Staff were very nice. The restaurant was in a lovely rustic log building. The menu was pretty limited, but our food was excellent. I would suggest that they add a nightly special (may do that already, but they were serving the one team a pasta dinner which the rest of us could have as well). The prices at the restaurant were very reasonable. The cost of our room was also decent. Would love to come back once you have done all your planned updates. Thanks!

Room Tip: If you enjoy a rustic relaxing place to stay, I would recommend Spruce Hills
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Judy R
Reviewed 12 October 2016

My family and I have been going to "the Hills" for years. We were very disappointed with the stay. The pool and hot tub were closed, there were no amenities, the room was dirty, nothing worked in the room, they had the heat totally off, so it took hours for the cabin to heat up as the fireplace was broken. We went to their turkey buffet for our family thanksgiving dinner and it was not a buffet. $25 a person for turkey, potatoes, stuffing and gravy- and Onion Rings! no vegetables, no cranberry sauce and no decorations. Not so festive. Very disappointing. We waited a long time for them to re-open after the renovations... but our cabin was in dismal array and no evidence of any renos. They are charging the Hills prices, but it is no longer the Hills.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank Kathleen B
len_spabc, General Manager at Spruce Hill Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Thank you for your recent review.
My Name is Len Doucette and am the new General Manager for Spruce Hill Resort and Spa ( formally The Hills Health and Guest Ranch ) A little bit about myself. I was the operations manager when we were The Hills Health Ranch. I left The Hills 2 years ago to try something new. I am now back as the GM and am working very hard in getting all the renovations completed. The main building completion date should be within the next couple weeks. The pool will be complete and open before Nov 30th. We have started to do major renovations on our rooms and chalets and some of these will be completed in the next couple of weeks with more and more being completed as time goes on. We expect all of them to be completed by early next year. I completely understand your frustration and I assure you once the renovations are complete the resort will be better then it was. I can only hope you will once again give us a try. I will do my personal best to make your next vacation with us will be the best.
Thank you again.
Len Doucette

Reviewed 18 September 2016

I went to the Hills for years ago and looked forward to a spa experience. The new Spruce Hill Resort is not a Spa. Here are a few thoughts that may help them improve if they are willing to take advice.
1. If you arrive in the night there is no light at the entrance. Not even a light bulb and so you would pass the sign by so that is needed.
2. People remember this place as a health resort - great low calorie choices. They do not know what that is and need a real chef that understands spa eating.
3. Food Safe for the kitchen. They do not have it or exercise it. I wouldn't trust the food.
4. Available menu for all meals with prices.
5. A functional website with information that is accurate.
6, Ellis from housekeeping as the most knowledgeable person there. She gave us information and helped us find things to do as there were no available services. She had a genuinely caring attitude and made our holiday so much better. You need her on the front desk helping people and welcoming them and organizing spa activities.
7. You cannot advertise services like free guided walks or classes at the gym when they do not exist.
8. No matter how fancy the décor people are expecting services as advertised and spending on services is more important than fancy décor.
9. Attitude is everything. Try to make people fee welcome.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
12  Thank Barb4273
Reviewed 9 September 2016

There was a glitch with our booking (Made through Expedia), and the hotel had no record of it. Fortunately they had a suitable Chalet that met our needs. The front desk staff on check-in had some difficulty knowing what to do, and some issue with English as a second language, but eventually got us settled in. I had stayed here about 20 years ago, and not much has changed. The facilities are dated and could use refurbishment, but were clean and tidy.

We had a great dinner in the Emily Carr Cafe, and hostess/server/bartender Rae took good care of us. Our meals were very good. Unfortunately the bar was understocked and had limited selection, but the great service made up for this. We didn't use any of the other facilities this trip, but would consider returning to do so.

Room Tip: Chalets are great if you want to be self contained and more private. Sleep up to 6 but only 1 bathroom.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank 1075Tom
Reviewed 2 September 2016

I have been going to the Hills for some time mainly with clients. I was not aware of the change of ownership. The old "Hills" had certainly seen better days, but there remained a quaintness about it even as it aged, and my clients enjoyed having the accommodations, restaurant, and bar all in one location. I can see the new owner is investing and the main lobby, bar, restaurants, and decks do look improved over the tired old Hills, but my main concern is not in the appearance, but at the lack of professionalism and service we experienced.

- check in took over 15 minutes. The young lady was kind but not necessarily welcoming. She actually seemed a bit intimidated to be honest - she would benefit greatly from some hospitality training. She had to personally go check if cabins were ready for guests (430pm check in) - maybe she was simply overwhelmed. During this time we suffered through an uncomfortable conversation with an overly zealous contractor as well.

- dinner at the restaurant was good - all the meals were prepared quite nicely actually. But the poor cook was also the server and bartender. He did his best, but how could anyone keep a restaurant legitimately open with one person to handle everything? He was run off his feet, and wasn't able to serve anything other than beer. We convinced him to open a bottle of wine, but he didn't know the price, so I asked him to find out and I would pay at check out.

- the lady at check out was also a very kind person - but struggled with systems that were not ready for clients. Check out took far too long. Payments could not be processed. I had to leave my credit card information with the staff.

Throughout our entire stay we had a feeling of everything simply being "ackward". The appearances are improving, but the experience has actually gone down compared to a year ago.

I hope the new Hills can recover - I do think the renovations will help, but they will be wasted if there is not the investment in good management, systems, and protocols. Don't offer a service if it's not ready for the clients.

A good experience was the horseback riding - Darby was an excellent guide and host and made my clients feel safe and comfortable on horseback.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business